Odd?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
katrebelNY

Odd?

Post by katrebelNY »

OK, I had a really weird dream when I spent the night at one of my friend's houses. She is my best friend in the whole world, and I had this dream at her house...weird?
OK Here It is!:

I was on a porch with a swing and I was watching my boyfriend running in a thunderstorm to his house across the street. I turned around while sitting on the swing and my best friend's Mom was standing over me, telling my to touch her chest. I turned back around and I was trying to go across the street but someone told me I couldn't because my boyfriend had woke up his parents, but the funny thing was I could still see him outside running to his house in the pouring rain.

This dream was really strange. He really is my boyfriend, but I had lied to him to break up with him. I had told him (as a prank of course) that I was gay and that I was with my friend's Mom. He actually believed me and after that phone call I felt guilty. Does that have anything to do with it??

Thanks for the help, sorry if I wrote too much!

Kat
_Snow_Falcon_

Post by _Snow_Falcon_ »

:? Whoa that is weird. I'm not really sure what it means.
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

I am sure that your dream had something to do with the prank you told him. Your subconscience was just replaying the whole incedent, I am sure it ddoesn't mean anything. But someone else could tell you it did. Good Luck.

Marie

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”