Caught doing a Spell

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
13dannyboy69

Caught doing a Spell

Post by 13dannyboy69 »

I cast a forgiveness spell and right after I got done saying the spell the target walked in. Candles were still burning picture in front. She got upset ripped the pic up broke the candle and stormed out....
Plz help what do I do?? Is it all messed up??
Last edited by Firebird on Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: descriptive title and tapatalk
RavenClaw

Re: OMG!!! Help me plz

Post by RavenClaw »

Hail and well met dannyboy.

I don't have any experience with casting spells but I do think it's a good idea to calm down. Someone with more experience can correct me if they want. I believe you can recast the spell but more discreetly so the target won't get so upset. I think the others here might want more information as to what you did for the spell.

From a common sense perspective, try communicating to her.

Before I forget, welcome to EUTM.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Caught doing a Spell

Post by Firebird »

Looks like you have a long road ahead of you, that includes lots of conversation and listening if you wish to remain with this person.
With the little info you gave it kinda depends on what you were need forgiveness for, did you wash the whites with the reds or did you step out on your relationship? Sometimes it's just too messed up to fix and one needs to know when it's time to move on. One may be able to mend a messed up wash load the other, not so much.
BB, FF
ps...when you log back in would you please swing by the intro section and let us know a bit about yourself and your path? Thanks.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Silas Nightfall

Post by Silas Nightfall »

If your intent was strong and true, the spell was cast. You did say they walked in just as you finished.

I’d also like to make an analogy here. If something is wrong with your car, it may be necessary to completely dismantle it, in order to fix it. The point is that sometimes a problem is buried so deep that it looks like things are getting worse.

As said above, add in some formal conversation. Let the spell boost your resolve to fix the problem, but don’t rely solely on the spell. Witchcraft is just as much interactive as it is spell casting.
13dannyboy69

Post by 13dannyboy69 »

So I only finished saying the spell. The candles had not completed burning out I didn't bury it or anything she ripped the picture and broke One of the candles
Silas Nightfall

Post by Silas Nightfall »

Considering you don’t technically need anything but intent, I’d say your ok. You’re putting too much emphasis on the tools and implements. Sure, sometimes they make things easier and may help you focus, but they aren’t crucial.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”