Donnagabrielle

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
donnagabrielle

Donnagabrielle

Post by donnagabrielle »

Hello, I was very happy to find this group. I have always thought I must be a Druid. I am reading about Wicca and it seems to fit in many ways. I am a woman who loves cooking and being healthy. I love History, especially about the UK and Ireland. My heritage is mostly Welsh.
I do not know where to post my questions and concerns about my recent experiences so I will give a synopsis here and maybe someone will tell me. This experience is all new to me.
Several months ago, I was lying in bed with only some low light and stared at my hand. Wisps of smoke-like white mists started to come from it and if I moved my hand, it would move with it. If I pointed my fingers up it would go to the ceiling and become a mist hanging downward. Sometimes it would look like leaves, like a tree hanging down from the ceiling. Since that day, I have been doing this every night with different results, Sometimes it is a black color. If I aim my hand at my partner, a red mist grows around his head and at times white mist rises from points on his body and on mine. Some nights several towers of mist rise from my body from different points on it. Last night red mist came from my fingers and ended on the ceiling light fixture with some strange movements I do not feel uneasy or threatened by any of this. Someone has told me that I probably always had this happening but never saw it before or that I am just a person able to see it and everyone has this. I am an HSP(highly sensitive person) and seem to be able to hear and smell things others do not as in exactly where the sound is coming from or where a smell originates. My question is - what subject on this forum fits what I am experiencing and who might have ideas about it? Thank you for reading. If this is not the right place to be, please refer me to any websites that might help.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Donnagabrielle

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi & welcome.

I think maybe your experience would be seeing the energy body or aura. I think colors come from emotions of the moment & patterns would take a HSP to notice. I sometimes see drifts of energy looking something like smoke rolling off my hands & see auras around others. It would fall in the psychic ability section here on EUTM. Seeing auras is not threatening & can be used in diagnoses. Transferring energy has possible healing uses. The one form I'm familiar with is Therapeutic Touch & there are web sites about TT.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... owers.html
Silas Nightfall

Post by Silas Nightfall »

Welcome and merry meet. I too have an affinity for the woods and healing. I hope you find your experience here informative and calming.
donnagabrielle

Post by donnagabrielle »

Thank you for your greetings and information. I will be studying further to see what develops. I find that some days the things I see are larger and more colorful and seem to depend on my concentration so this is an adventure for sure.
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

Hail and well met Donnagabrielle. Welcome to the forums!
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”