Love Spell request

Questions and posts about love spells.
TawnyOwl

Love Spell request

Post by TawnyOwl »

This will be my first ever spell...and it is daunting and not easy because I have limitations.

I am a Christian Witch or New Age Catholic and so would need something to fit in with that

I can't use incantations and struggle with meditations because of mental illness

And I don't have access to what you may call supplies

I looked through all the love spells on here but none of them fitted

What I am looking for is to gain the attention of a person on the internet, to gain their attention and get them to communicate with me.
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Re: Love Spell request

Post by AdastraJunction »

Have you tried non-magical practical ways first? Talking with them and finding common interests? Rituals and magic in general are not a "cure-all" and altering ones free will and perception do not come without consequence. Finding a friendship base with a person be it in person or online should come first before magical use, IMHO.
TawnyOwl

Post by TawnyOwl »

I don't want to alter there free will, not at all. But currently, getting their attention normally is impossible. What kind of consequences?
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Well, to be fair, I don't believe a love spell can create love.
As for your request, I don't really see it as a love spell. I would try a simple wish spell.
And by the way, why is it impossible to make this person talk to you? I mean, are they mad at you or is it something else? Because there are normal ways to start communicating with people - after all, we all have insecurities and while it takes courage to start talking to someone, it usually turns out to be easier than you think.

Return to “Love Spells”