Spell to Rid My Daughter of Her Ex-boyfriend?

Questions and posts about love spells.
susanp

Spell to Rid My Daughter of Her Ex-boyfriend?

Post by susanp »

I'm new to this site and am hoping for a little guidance. My daughter recently broke up with a boyfriend she had been dating for 3 yrs. They have a child together but he is both mentally and was physically abusive. He is still making her life hell and I'm trying to find something to rid her of him. He cause's her so much pain. I'm not looking for any type of dark magick just something that will rid her of him, bring her some peace. I have seen some banishing spells but they seem to be more veered for me than her. It has to be specifically to rid her of him. Please, any help u can give will be greatly appreciated.
p3nathan

Re: In need of a spell

Post by p3nathan »

I wonder if perhaps instead of a banishing, working on shielding your daughter and her child might be the way to go. That could in effect banish his negative influence. Have you looked at any protection magic? I obviously don't know all the details, but if he is the father of her child, a complete banishing might be tougher to pull off.
susanp

Post by susanp »

No I have not thought of those options. What im trying to stop is the constant barrage of phone calls, insults, and his control. She is trying so hard to break free but he is using their son as a means to keep the control. He just needs to leave her alone and move on but he refuses to..
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Susan, it sounds like he's stalking your daughter, and stalking can be very dangerous. Has your daughter considered getting a restraining order or protective order against him? I believe that in most states, that would legally prohibit him from contacting your daughter in any way, shape, or form. I'm just concerned because in the immediate aftermath of a breakup, abusers are most likely to turn violent or dangerous, and stalking is one of the major warning signs (I don't say this to scare you, but so that you and your daughter are aware of what's going on - don't take any threats that he might make as idle threats).

As Nathan, suggests, shielding and some protective charms might be in order right now (but only as a supplement to more mundane actions).

I am sending good vibes your way; I wish you and your daughter the best in these hard times!
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
susanp

Post by susanp »

I know, we did try going through the courts and he talked her out of it. He is still trying to keep his control over her and thats what im trying to break, and for him to leave her alone. Hes a very cool talker and gets his way most times and when not he makes her life hell. Thats why I was thinking of some type of banishing spell.
susanp

Post by susanp »

Thank u so much for your help. I am looking into shielding and protection spells however most that I have seen are for my home or for myself. Do u know of any that I can do that is more specific to her and the baby?
Holdasown

Post by Holdasown »

Since it's a three year old boy I could consider a Thomas or some other figure he may like poppet. Something he might carry around and sleep with. A bind rune or protection necklace would help your daughter to. Make friends with a cop. Seriously go in and ask for advise and see what they say. Those guys might be willing to go say something to him, not violence just a hey guy you need to back off.

Return to “Love Spells”