Any potent love spells to bring back a loved one?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Sludge_Factory

Any potent love spells to bring back a loved one?

Post by Sludge_Factory »

So hi,this is my first topic,i haven't been doing any spells for years before i met my ex,that's when i got caught up in all that.

I have a bigger issue on my hands,see,my ex and i broke up 3 times in 3 years,the first time i didn't use anything and he came back.Second time,i made a honey jar,a bring back ritual with every and each detail put into it,and a contacting one and waited for a month and he came back again.We're long distance and we both have difficulties in our lives,the problem is,he bails everytime there is a rocky road and just shuts everything out.Unfortunately,i'm the one who gets hurt every time by this.Last time on the night of our breakup he answered to my question that he still loves me and all,but it's too hard for him.He broke it off again 5 days ago,and i was devastated.I need him to come back and realize that he can trust me to be there for him,as i always was :| .

He's looking at our relationship far worse then it actually is.I even wondered that someone else is working against him and me since i know of a few people that dabble in magic and are more then willing to cast curses(since these break ups occur more or less at the same time very year,and it's always so sudden and unexpected.I know of a one specific person who did cast bad magic to tear our family apart.I still can't get rid of it,and a part of our break up revolved around the fact that my family is always erratic and fighting.I have since cast a binding spell but he has since been just more and more removing me from his life.And there is never any closure.So i beg of you kind people here,Can you lend me some knowledge?
Sludge_Factory

Re: Any potent love spells to bring back a loved one?

Post by Sludge_Factory »

Odlly enough cept a few "missed opportunities in love that i had " when we first stepped into the relationship,i have no problems in finding someone else,actually,a different thing happened to me,both times,or should i say all three times,i have started getting more and more attention from males upon leaving the relationship.The problem is i can't feel love for anyone else,i would say the binding spell works for me,since for him i can't say because i can't see him over 300 miles when i want.I would say that we were cursed just like my family because my whole relationship started getting down since one of my grandmas(the person who practices) found out we were dating.I also had to deal with family pets suddenly dying over the course of 2 months and my family is more aggitated then they ever were,we also almost lost our house due to finances over the course of this year and things are rapidly going down.

Just massive problems out of nowhere.I would have to do some other type of a ritual to get rid of that,and i even have her personal item,but,i tried starting where it was most urgent in this time,and it was the relationship.I am still puzzled and i would ask spirits for guidance but our family gave up on that after my brother was born.I would also like to add that while he visits me and is in my vicinity that we are a great couple,but everytime we part ways,something collapses and we literally part ways.And i have been getting ill everytime i would enter his state,in which coincidentally my grandma lives too(as so does he when he crosses to visit me here)
Sludge_Factory

Post by Sludge_Factory »

Thanks,i'm looking forward to your reply :)
Sludge_Factory

Post by Sludge_Factory »

At first we had no problems with ilnesses,we were healthy ,though,i was tormented by something,that wasn't letting me sleep normally but i'll blame that for 8 hour trips to him and back.Till one day,we went to meet that grandmother of mine,we were at her house for i think an hour or two but after we were gone,she called my father,whom she has much influence over,and on account of some ridiculous thing like my hair colour,made him call me and scream at me through the telephone telling me to go back home.

That was the first encounter,later i started getting bladder infections and tooth problems every time i would cross the border and he started getting flu and sinus infections. It would all clear itself up the moment we went back home,and when i say the moment,i really mean it.We have been also seeing knots at our home when she would come over and she even maybe buried something in our backyard.While he was at my place,2 of my pets died,but only the favorite pets of my mother and me.

I have cast a complete binding spell with oils hair blood and the rest because i thought that the simple bring back would not suffice after problems like these.Everything made by me.

I have tried shielding myself but not my other half because i have to say i'm not experienced in shielding other people,and to answer the last one i have told my ex but he thinks it's all crazy because he's a former catholic highschool student and an atheist on top of that.We have been contacting our ancestors to pinpoint the person causing the troubles and they all said the same.We tried getting rid of it in a lot of different ways in the past,but it would stop working after a while.
Sludge_Factory

Post by Sludge_Factory »

valmontblackraven wrote:
Usually the moment someone says "I did a binding spell.." and love is involved I just say "Oh my..."

I am fully aware that there could be serious problems,but anyways it seems like it is working only from my side because i'm just crushed these days,trying to move on but can't.He seems fine though,and he will probably never call the way it's going around now.We really did complete each other in a great number of ways,and that's what hurts the most.Also all the happy memories.Anyways,never mind the rant here,only time will tell.
Heartsong

Post by Heartsong »

Moving on is never easy, and when you still feel very strongly about the person, that makes it doubly hard. I'm sorry that you're going through that kind of pain, Sludge_Factory, and I truly hope that time does it's job for you. Please know that you are welcome to talk to any of us here on the forum if you need an ear or a shoulder.

I just posted a spell in my BoS that might help you begin to heal. You are more than welcome to use it, here's the link:

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 25423.html
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Sludge_Factory

Post by Sludge_Factory »

I came here to update you all that the spell did seem to work,and we had a wonderful year together but the moment we had a few fights he bailed again on me and sent me my stuff back.3 more days and it would have been a whole year since we got back together.The point is,I contacted him to ask him how his life is going and he told me he couldnt stop thinking about me.That was a year ago,and i had to step up first.I m confused,was it that the spell "stopped working" because it reached it's full circle or is it because he just Doesnt know what he wants lol.Either way he gave me a whole drama and told me in the whole mess how he Doesnt love me anymore cause i changed (i didnt).Started the slow fading act.Anyhow i don't expect hearing from him anytime soon or ever (since we were long distance and he was all saying goodbye forever).Sorry for necroing the thread but some people might find it useful that I posted some feedback,even if it was a year ago.And thank you all for being with me then.Also one more question,when i used to put love spells ,it would affect me greatly even if I wasnt that emotional towards him right after,but bam,2 spells and i suddenly started feeling like ca,missing him,crying and a lot of other stuff.Also i told you guys about my pets dying,well my dog died a week after the break up and also i was at my exes house at new years eve and they had to get me to a hospital because I got eye pain and i started vomiting bile...
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Hey, Sludge_Factory,
First, I would like to say I am sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted them to. But see, I strongly believe there are consequences for every spell we do. What I mean is, if you cast a spell to manipulate someone (which is what I think love spells are), you need to face the outcome. That said, I don't really believe your pet's passing was a result of it. Yet, the symptoms you had like crying a lot, thinking much about him and such, in my view were - the spell simply backfired and made you feel what you intended to do to him.
I hope I don't sound too harsh, my intention is not to shame you or make you feel worse than you already do. I just hope you find the strength to move on and let go.
I strongly suggest you read these threads:
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 13223.html
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... t1338.html
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 29207.html which I hope will be helpful for you.
Blessings.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

I'm a firm believer that nothing "magick" does is by accident and coincidence. If things don't go smoothly for you, your first reaction should be: "What's going on?"

Not to be rude or upset you but as Yana said if the love spell you've casted was a manipulative one that could change and bend someone's will then the nature itself would arrange small mishaps to get your attention. All for our own benefit.

Why you may ask? A love spell in my belief is a perversion of the nature and retards progress. Any manipulative thought or magick that we do come back to us in full force. There's no escape from it as it's a law of cause and effect. What you've experienced was merely a natural need to restore the harmony in nature which we have by our manipulative act disturbed.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Muirìn

Post by Muirìn »

Hi there! I was going to post a new thread, but yours just resonates with what I'm going through that I thought I would post an answer here instead (please tell if I'm wrong ^^ ).

I am in KIND OF the same situation as you, meaning a long distance relationship and it just ended for what look and sound like no "real" reasons. However, unlike you I do not think anyone is working against us, unless his ex suddenly decided to start practicing, but I really don't think so. I think the only thing is that he is afraid: of commitment, of moving to another country (even though he really doesn't like where he lives), etc... Anyway, I was wondering about a thing: when your BF came back, did you actually tell him about the spell?

Because I want to cast one for him, which won't be a love spell, but more of a courage spell, leaving him to decide if this new found courage makes him want to come back to me. The things is, I don't really want him to know, because he might find it silly, or scary and shut me out and all the positive energy I could send his way. But if it works to my "full expectations" and he comes back, should I tell him?

Thank you!
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

Muirìn wrote: Because I want to cast one for him, which won't be a love spell, but more of a courage spell, leaving him to decide if this new found courage makes him want to come back to me. The things is, I don't really want him to know, because he might find it silly, or scary and shut me out and all the positive energy I could send his way. But if it works to my "full expectations" and he comes back, should I tell him?

Thank you!
I don't mean to be rude but I am going to be blunt because this subject comes up far to often and it is and will always be a similar response from most, IMO (and seemingly many here) if you have to even consider that question, shouldn't that be a sign that it isn't in your best interest to do it in the first place?

I must agree with Seraphin on this whole subject. Doing any ritual or spell on anyone without consent is devious and wrong especially when it is for your sole benefit. The best thing one can do in these situations of lost love is let go and move on. Stop trying to make past your future.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

I agree with Adrasta. Nobody I know would ever condone this kind of blatant manipulation. It's willful deceit.
Muirìn

Post by Muirìn »

Ok... reading your answers now make me feel like I'm somehow evil and a bad person just to consider that spell. I still want to underline that this is not a love spell, it is not to "force him" to love me or anything. I could be doing that, I could go utterly desperate, because my heart is shattered and I'm one step from depression, but he is the person I thought I'd spend my life with, and I'd never do harm to him. It is to help him get over of his fears and self doubts and his lack of trust in himself and, subsequently, others.
If it works he might overcome his fears of commitment, etc... and come back to me (he did tell me himself that I shouldn't cut all contact with him cause he might wake up one day realizing he made a huge mistake leaving me). But if he doesn't, it's ok. I will suffer, I'll still be broken-hearted, but if it means he's getting better and going forward in his life and is happy, then I'll feel like my spell reached his purpose.
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

I did not post my remarks to make you feel 'evil'. You are not evil for wanting to be happy with someone you care for. Magic/rituals/spells are not a cure-all and practical means should be tried first. Just be aware that if it does not work should you choose to try it, that it may exacerbate his fears and issues. Some people just need to change on their own if they truly want to change, it isn't something that can be forced and you shouldn't put your own life on hold for that, it wouldn't be healthy. You can do as you wish of course, it is only a concern and a caution for your well being. That is the sad tale of free will I'm afraid, sometimes the practical and magical do not agree with one another.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

I don't post to make you feel evil. :) Just that we get this kind of question a lot, and the reasoning behind why you shouldn't is always the same. Even if you're casting a courage spell, it's not with his consent, his asking for the spell to be done, and it's for your benefit at this point (because if it was for his, he would be asking for help rather than taking some time away).

The same foundation fallout will occur, the same lack of the path that got you to "x" is going to become apparent and bring you right back where you were when you started, or worse.

Do it the right way, open a dialogue with him, talk about your options, if there's anything that could be done or if you could simply keep in touch. Or if he simply needs some time to himself to think things over. You need to respect his wishes for doing what he feels is right for him at this point.

Don't feel bad, I don't think I know of anyone who hasn't ever considered something along those lines at some point in their witchy path. It's how we learn, it's how we come to these conclusions (and how you write novels in a forum thread if you're like me >.>).

I would suggest doing something for yourself though. A calming spell or meditation, maybe revive a hobby that's fallen to the backburner, do some exercise or yoga, try to bring some happiness and peace to your life and trust that the universe will work things out the way they're supposed to.

Return to “Love Spells”