Questions and posts about love spells.
Kassandra

Re: WANGA DOLLS ?

Post by Kassandra »

[oops, my IP service is slow right now and I accidentally posted this]
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Reminds the of the Creepy Hollows website .....
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
jazzwest

Post by jazzwest »

Elisa wrote:.

You know, in case the OP is an ad posted by someone posing as a sincere poster (definitely won't be the first time here, lol), I have removed the website address (that was interestingly cited in the very first sentence of the very first post, along with a reference to purchasing "a number of love & attraction spells"), and replaced it with the word, "online."

If you'd like the website address put back in the post, let me know and I will be happy to do that, as well as move this thread over to the forum it really should have been posted in in the first place: Websites, Media and Services.

But, if you're really sincere about asking for help in getting some girl using wanga dolls, then it doesn't matter from which website you actually bought the dolls, right? All that matters is that they work, so the website can just stay out, and as you can see there are people here who are happy to assist you best they can. And if that is the case, I wish you all the best in all your endeavors of finding the love of your dreams (and just ignore this post :wink:)

Happy hunting.

I sincerely apologise if I have misled anyone into thinking I was an ad poster, as that was definitely not my intention at all.
Wiccan and witchcraft are so new to me so I just assume people will want as much details as possible when asking for help. I did a little bit of research about wanga dolls before purchasing mine, and found that they vary so much in prices, including effectiveness (some people claim that certain wanga dolls don't work at all). That was the only reason why I posted the link, because I was referring to the specific wanga dolls that I purchased.
I would've been happy to purchase more expensive wanga dolls but wasn't sure if it made a difference.

If you say it really doesn't matter where I purchased them from, then I'll take your word for it. :)
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

It's no sweat. Thanks for clarifying. I've been gone from this board for a while, over a year, maybe more. Last time I was here regularly, almost daily me and the other mods were removing "spellcaster" ads (that's why I posted those "warning" announcements in some forums). They were from, like, Nigeria or something, and Texas. It got pretty ridiculous. So, when I saw yours I was like, "Oh no, not this again!" and tried to "nip it in the bud right away," as they say, lol. I get protective of this space because it's such a nice message board, and I know everybody wants to keep it that way. We all have a good time here. So, I can be a bull dog trying to guard it at times, lol.

Hehe, just today I was eyeing this guy suspiciously. First of all, he has a "weight loss" website address posted in his signature line. Then, 3 of the 4 posts he's made thusfar have, not-surprisingly, all been about weight loss and exercise; imagine that. So, I sent him a friendly PM, let him know his posts will disappear if that's all he's here to do (make posts just to distribute his website address in all the forums, a classic spammer tactic).

The thing is, people waste their valuable time reading and responding to these things, when they could be reading and responding to someone who's here for sincere reasons.

Anyway, since I wrote the last message to you, I have read over some of your older posts (which I should have done before posting that last message to you), and yes, I now know that you're just trying to get a lot of questions answered, that's all. I wish you much success with everything, and I hope you're having fun here and finding what you need. Thanks again for clarifying where you're at, and whatnot.

Return to “Love Spells”