Simple break up spell?

Questions and posts about love spells.
SpiritualPagan

Simple break up spell?

Post by SpiritualPagan »

This post will probably be ignored, if not then thanks for at least reading my story.

My girlfriend has recently left me for another guy who lives in California. We both live in North Carolina. This guy has hurt her before and I know that she is hurt now. This guy is only playing her because all he wants is a girlfriend. He doesn't love the one that I love. Now, she still loves me. She has told me that I will always have more of her love than he ever will, she still kisses me on the lips, she still leans on me, she still says that she loves me, she even doesn't want me to go to another girl, doesn't want to share me with anyone else, and wants me back. She's even told me that she is not the marrying type (which she isn't) and this guy wants her to marry him; she's told him that she's not one to marry, but when it comes to me, that she wants to marry me and be with me. One last thing too, she has even said that when she looks into my eyes that she sees a glistening about me when I'm around her because she knows that I truly love her, but she doesn't see that with this other guy. The only thing is, she doesn't want to hurt him or break his heart because she doesn't like to hurt.

Basically, I want everything back to the way it was before. She still loves me and wants me. He is just a third party that needs to be gone. No harm to him, I just want her to realize that I am physically right here for her and that he can't do anything for her if anything happened to her.

How do I help her realize that I am the one, that her and him were never to be? How can I make them break up before he hurts her severely in her heart? She's been hurt too many times in her life already and I don't want to see her hurt again. I'm the only one who truly loves and cares for her. This other guy doesn't, but she doesn't see it.

I've tried talking her her several times about this too but none of it has gotten through; the only way I see it getting through to her mind and heart is through the power of magick. I'm an experienced Witch, so I know what I am doing. But lately I've had a clog because of all this happening. So a little extra help would be very appreciated.

Thanks to those who read, reply, and understand.
Maria1414

Simple break up spell?

Post by Maria1414 »

Again love or break up spells is not something to be playing with, anything that has anything to do with free will you will only be asking for trouble no matter how much good you mean.

The only thing you can really do is try and explain it to her try and help her sort it all out but not with a spell.

Sorry I couldn't help xx
frozenlight

Re: Simple break up spell?

Post by frozenlight »

The clog you speak of may well be from the fact that forces do not agree with your meddling in regards to a break up spell.

If this happened to me, and I still loved the person I would cast the strongest protection spell I could muster and simply be there for the person in any way they needed me to be. Break up spells are affecting free will, and who knows what course of action will be taken by the cosmos to cause the break up. Someone could get hurt. Even you.

Sometimes when you push people, they can push you away. Even if they don't realise what they are doing, or can't admit to themselves that they are going down the wrong path.

I hope everything works out for you.
FL
Does anyone know where I can score some chronic mugwort?

Return to “Love Spells”