hi
i need a spell to make some one to think of me :) can u help me plz
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

Light a red and pink candle while chanting

I put a spell on you, to make you suffer like I do,

because I think about you day and night,

You shall do the same, it's only right.

take a rose and count the number of petals; for the amount of petals there, is the amount of time period for one to think of you. time period always varies (minuets, hours, days, weeks, months, years, etc..)
let the candles burn out.
Cinnamonheart

Post by Cinnamonheart »

Wiccan Z,

wouldn't that be a little manipulative though? Cuz as much as I'd like my ex to think of me ( in positive terms, of course), I know he'd be much better off finding a new course on his own, thinking about people that would truly create happier and new energies in his life. I don't know about "making them suffer"....sounds like it would fly back in your face really hard!

What do you think about this? I'm having trouble with all these ethical implications too when I think of spells.

Perhaps in this case a dream spell would work, because it would just be that one time and that person would have the choice to either regard or disregard your presence in their dream the next morning, and act accordingly to their wishes. Starwitch posted a dream spell in the spell section of this site.....haven't tried it yet myself, but maybe it'll work for witch_girl!
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

in my practice, i do not do spells upon other people unless those other people are willing and know. but i guess it goes with what you believe in.
animia

Forget me not spell

Post by animia »

My best friend is moving to Australia and I was worried if any one had a forget me not spell so that she will not forget me.
thanks
witch_girl

Post by witch_girl »

Wiccan Z wrote:Light a red and pink candle while chanting

take a rose and count the number of petals; for the amount of petals there, is the amount of time period for one to think of you. time period always varies (minuets, hours, days, weeks, months, years, etc..)
thnx :D i will try it
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

witch_girl wrote:
Wiccan Z wrote:Light a red and pink candle while chanting

thnx :D i will try it
i did not write it, but goodluck!
AMwitch05

Re: spell to make some one think of me

Post by AMwitch05 »

I have a question about the petals do you burn them or place them near the candle as it burns out? Help im a dummy :(
Ember Nightwolf

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

Whatever feels right probably, AMwitch.
but this spell is pretty immoral, and it doesnt abide by the Wiccan Ethics/Rede - just to say. especially making the person suffer... i mean, come on! can't you be a bit nicer, saying something about sending them nice thoughts of you instead (just as a lesser of the two evils) :/
its no wonder a lot of people keep a negative stereo-type on us and are sometimes a little afraid of being associated with us
There are three sides to a coin.
AMwitch05

Post by AMwitch05 »

I was told on a thread on another site to change up the spell to word it the way it would fit you. Instead of like saying suffer, like say something like To make you feel the way I do. To make it lesser of the evil. And as well As like if your wanting to say it like for a lover, I think you would say something like I think about you lovingly Day and Night. :)

Return to “Love Spells”