Need A Romance Spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
Grim

Need A Romance Spell

Post by Grim »

Hello Everyone, I'm pretty new here but I've lurked for a while. I'm "in the broom closet" as it's come to be known so what I'm asking for is something... Not too showy.

I need a romance spell. NOT A love spell, my husband and I are already quite in love! No... It's the romance that has slowly been disappearing in our lives. We've been both working so much that most nights we don't get home till almost 9, then we have to make dinner, feed the dogs, and well... Mundane everyday tasks that eventually drain us of bow chicka bow wow time. I was wondering if maybe there was a nice little spell, a ritual of any kind, or just general advice, to get the magic (read: sexy time) back into our relationship. I'm not a overly sentimental woman but sometimes I wish I could get... I don't know, flowers every now and then. Or have the dishes done when I get home lol. But mostly I just want to clear the air, get some of that natural mojo going so we can do what we do best. :)

Thank you for those that read this! I know it's a bit long but I thank you in advance for your help.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Perhaps you could look at aphrodisiac herbal remedies. Many come in the form of incense and candles which have the side effect of making the house smell nice, look homely etc...

And of course there is always recapturing your younger years with a cinema/meal/sexy time night out ;)

I cant help with a spell though im afriad. Spells, ironically, arent my thing :P But others here can help with the spell side of things.

Still, there is no greater spell than the male "mind" when it sees something it wants so i think you know what to do!

Romance and lust go hand in hand really, you cant have one without the other and men arent biologically suited to women. We are massively different but there are still ways to get the response you want, but you have to think like a man and not like a woman. While it might sound arrogant or almost demeaning men are simply programmed to get reward from different things. While a woman needs company (essentially in the wild to keep her safe, keep her fed and keep her offspring safe and fed) a man is a lot more physical in his rewards (so in the wild he can spread genes and expand the population which has the effect of increasing the gene pool and thus providing security to the species as a whole) and no amount of talking or willpower can change that!

But if you can get back your spark then that will bring back the romance and caring from him.

Return to “Love Spells”