An Easy Love Spell One Could Drink?

Questions and posts about love spells.
moon*beam

An Easy Love Spell One Could Drink?

Post by moon*beam »

Does anyone know an easy love spell for a hedge witch? My friend wants me to do her one but i need a spell thats easy and that she could drink...
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

i think your in the wrong place given your pic.... or maybe your ignoriant?.. sorry for being harsh but those types of things give wicca a bad name! but that is point the WRONG WAY!.... and love spell are never simple... the power of love is not a toy and cant be invoked lightly....... but it all depends on the purpose of this spell...best way is not to comand love but to ask for it from the goddess and so forth... but as for drinking...that alittle too hocus pocus for me...:S
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
moon*beam

re pic

Post by moon*beam »

Sorry i just relised my pic was the evil one lol any how i'm a white witch but i also want to do some dark arts stuf to learn more in the ways.
Orion

Post by Orion »

Innocent mistake with that pic. But willow witch, she never said she was Wiccan, so she couldn't be giving a bad name. She has just said she was a new witch in posts.

I don't know about easy love spells, but there are some that are posted (no forum part of the site). You can browse through those and see if there is anything that suits your interest, but you should still think thoroughly on what kind you do. Some can be boosts, and others a perhaps rudely forceful :P
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

A while back a really old witch gave me some good advice and that is that , if you envoked a love spell how would you know that , that person loves you for you or just because of the spell? and isnt it right for us to be given free will? which is what you are threatening to take away by performing a love spell , isnt it?
and also what would happen that if while under that love spell the person or persons actually met they're true love but couldnt do anything about it .
maybe you should talk about that with your friend before doing a love spell and maybe just try doing an enlightening spell to show to him the good qualities your friend has and that way if he is going to start liking her he will do it of his free will and she wont always be doubting.
anyway apart from that , whats up with horse? whats wrong with it or am i just clueless?

:roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
moon*beam

horse

Post by moon*beam »

The horse has the shape of a half moon on its head also has my name under it. LOL :lol:
Pessamistic Angel

think your in the wrong place given your pic....
Sorry i just relised my pic was the evil one

I dont understand that , is it from a story or somthing?
:roll: [/quote]
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Is the love spell to get a certain person or is it just a general love spell. Personally I think its a brave idea to do a bit of dark magick( but I wont ever) so you can learn more but either way what goes around comes around. Another thing I heard if you do dark magic apparently you cant do the white magick spells cuz they wont work anymore but dont listen to my dogma or anyone elses just do what ya wanna.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

P.S I like the pic but thats just cuz I like horses! :)
Katrina

Romany Saying~
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

just a general love spell. Ive got someone e-mailing me some dark art spell I agree you need to try both sides to find the one more suited to you soul. I find i work my magic better at night than i do in the day time. After all i was nealy born at a graveyard :lol:
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Why were you nearly born ata grave yard? Ok off the top of my head I can think of this gypsy one. It isnt really a spell more of like a potion. You can try it if you want. On a new moon get jasmine, lavender, musk and strawberry oils and mix them together. Then just dabb it on your body. Its meant to be like a magnet oil for love and sexual passion. Never tried it I think it might be over powering the smell lol.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
Pessamistic Angel

alhandra go down and go into the weird stories part and you'll see why moonbeam was almost born in a graveyard , i have to say that is pretty cool moonbeam
i really wouldnt recomend it moonbeam but if you think it is the right thing to do , go straight ahead

:roll:
thats better
Aubrey Rose5

omg

Post by Aubrey Rose5 »

omg stop why do so many people ask for love spells its so dumb i mean ahhh there retarted plus its fake love!!! so everyone just stop!

(that was not aimed just at you im just really annoyed wit all the love spell posts :D so dont take it offensivly please)
love is not made by magick it comes only from the heart

Return to “Love Spells”