Spell for a Divorce Situation

Questions and posts about love spells.
thasme

Spell for a Divorce Situation

Post by thasme »

Hey Guy's/ Lady's,
A friend has ask that I help him with a Divorce spell. here is the thing , the Divorce has already been filed and mediation has happened, Each is contesting some of the money issue's, the wife and him have been seprate for about a year, She keep's having the court day posponed/ put off. He just wants it to end. any sugestions of how I can write a spell to END the Divorce? with all he is asking in his favor? and soon like in the next week or so? Please any help would be great, the Lawyers are playing tug a war for sake of more money, also she works for her laywer so ..... I think she has a unfair advantage. Non the less He just wants out and all over. any advice or good spells would be great..
Thanksssssssss
KNOW it NOW and you have WON...
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi honey,

i am not sure of a spell in nature. but did u say has negative and resorts to violiance. that's the kind of image flashes and i just doing readings.

i think they should let sleeping dogs lay. i know it's fustrating for u. i wish i could do more. feel free call me and i will do aura and orcle readings.

good luck
:D Blessed Be :D
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

To your friend:

You can do a patience spell or some sort of "Loose Ends" spell.

Light a white candle and consentrate on what you want. (The end of the divorce.)

Think POSITIVELY! Don't be angry or bitter, just think about the HAPPY things that can happen once the divorce is resolved.... No court dates, no lawyers, moving on freely, etc.

Visualize yourself with all ties met and the divorce is settled.

Hum to yourself and close your eyes or stare deep into the flame. Let the flame or darkness consume you. When you feel tranced, start repeating:

"The end is near.
The end will come.
Happy days are near.
Happy days will come.
Stress be over,
Stress be clear.
Let these loose ends be tied.
Let these loose ends be tied."

Continue to meditate until you feel the spell has been sent out into the universe enough. Blow out the candle with the idea that you are PUSHING your need for the divorce to be over and with the POSITIVE vibe of how it will feel once it's complete.

I stressssssss the fact that you need to be POSITIVE during this. If you trace-out and think negatively it could make the divorce far more messy and stretch it out far longer than it ever was going to be before.

You can simply just repeat, "Let these loose ends be tied." instead of the whole chant, too. It's basically the same thing.
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

awesome spell honey! this is good one to put in my BoS. :D just in case some taffer bf who wont leave. thank u :D
:D Blessed Be :D
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Sallydreams wrote:To your friend:

You can do a patience spell or some sort of "Loose Ends" spell.

Light a white candle and consentrate on what you want. (The end of the divorce.)

Think POSITIVELY! Don't be angry or bitter, just think about the HAPPY things that can happen once the divorce is resolved.... No court dates, no lawyers, moving on freely, etc.

Visualize yourself with all ties met and the divorce is settled.

Hum to yourself and close your eyes or stare deep into the flame. Let the flame or darkness consume you. When you feel tranced, start repeating:

"The end is near.
The end will come.
Happy days are near.
Happy days will come.
Stress be over,
Stress be clear.
Let these loose ends be tied."

Continue to meditate until you feel the spell has been sent out into the universe enough. Blow out the candle with the idea that you are PUSHING your need for the divorce to be over and with the POSITIVE vibe of how it will feel once it's complete.

I stressssssss the fact that you need to be POSITIVE during this. If you trace-out and think negatively it could make the divorce far more messy and stretch it out far longer than it ever was going to be before.

You can simply just repeat, "Let these loose ends be tied." instead of the whole chant, too. It's basically the same thing.
Think I'll give this a try so i can get rid of mine. Thanks Sallydreams!!!!!
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

Awesome, tell me how it goes. :)

Return to “Love Spells”