Love spell gone totally hay wire....is it a coincedence?

Questions and posts about love spells.
MissJill

Love spell gone totally hay wire....is it a coincedence?

Post by MissJill »

Ok so I chose the love spell involving carving ALL MY LOVE COME TO ME 3 times onto a white candle. This involved me meditating about my object of desire and concentrating on him as it burned away COMPLETELY. In the middle of the table, I had to surround the candle with things that myself and guy both like. I figured since we are the same major and met in a certain class, I put all of my textbooks around it since we have taken many of the same classes. I also had a white piece of paper with our names on it with a list of things in common. After all of the wax burned down the wick was still lit and would not would not go out!! and i had to blow it out I was getting ready for school. Afterward as the spell goes, I had to wrap the candle up with the paper and put it in a safe place. In class today, he was acting more cold towards me than usual. We usually talk and he smiles at me a lot. But not it seems that EVERY OTHER guy who is a biology major today is noticing me so much more than usual and NOBODY ever noticed me. Did putting the textbooks attract all biology majors to me? Is there ANY WAY POSSIBLE THAT I CAN FIX THIS?? I AM AWARE THAT BLOWING OUT THE WICK COULD HAVE MADE THIS GO ENTIRELY WRONG.....I am an ammeteur and would appreciate any help or opinions or insight on this... :?:
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Usually you need something of his to do that sort of spell. Textbooks are usually bad because many have touched it other than you two. Pictures should of helped more. And I do not believe there is a way to break a love spell other than to let it work its way through.
MissJill

Post by MissJill »

Airlight wrote:Usually you need something of his to do that sort of spell. Textbooks are usually bad because many have touched it other than you two. Pictures should of helped more. And I do not believe there is a way to break a love spell other than to let it work its way through.
I don't have any pictures. or anything that he owns. I have every bio major boy talking to me today when i only wanted one :( How long do these things run their course? Thanks for the advice though. It guess it makes sense that many people touch books. silly me. I am new to this and this is trial and error. What to do next?
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Running its course means when you start the spell till it ends, probably by the full moon it will be done. Love spells are very...hard to deal with because it is against a person's will.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Well, as for the situation concerning the other guys, uhm. Smile politely and say 'get away from me'.
It works for me(:
icebunny

Post by icebunny »

Love spells never work quite the way they are planned. I think it's the Universe's sense of humor kicking us just a little. I love tap, perhaps.

It will probably end in the next month. Try other means, like talking to him, getting coffee, becoming his study buddy, etc. Women have an innately powerful ability to seduce men. Have fun with it.
MissJill

Post by MissJill »

this I was told was more of a spell to not work against his will. If he already might have liked me and I was not aware, what happens with the spell? This was more of a spell to open up opportunities for him and i to get to know each other. At least things have not gone to complete shit. Everyone I go to school with who is a biology major also has been taking very kindly to me in a more positive manner. I guess it opened other opportunities for me as well :)
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Maybe, the spell like it was supposed to. Opening some doors for opportunities,
well. Id have to say, a room filled with guys, intrested in you, uh-huh. Ill have to say that is some kind of opportunity(:
MissJill

Post by MissJill »

lol I can make the best of it that's all I can do. I am like the little kid in the toy store..but i want THAT ONE!!!
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

LOL!
I think i wanna be that kid, though.
Guys arent really interested in me...
hahaha, this might actually help me out there.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I don't think the book had anything to do with it. Maybe your thoughts were mainly in the class room so the energy filled the room.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

MissJill,

I am careful with spells like this because it messes with someone's mind and I am of the personal belief that it is not a good idea. Particularly because, as others have said the spell can work in a way we did not intend. Unfortunately, breaking this kind of spell is not possible and it does need to run it's course. I like what GingerFaith! said about just politely asking the boy to back off. Let it take its course but be cautious as well. I have seen spells like this really get out of hand up to and including stalking so please, be careful!

Blessings
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Yeaa, Or you can always leave the class?
But, all that attention would probably be missed, soo.
I wouldnt leave(:

Return to “Love Spells”