In search of Love Renewal spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
bewitchingmoon333

In search of Love Renewal spell

Post by bewitchingmoon333 »

I can find many spells on how to find love... I am looking for a spell to draw my husbands attention from making money, back to us. All he can think of is his career and moving financially foreward in life, and although I see how important it is, our marriage is suffering so much that we are currently not living together. I wish that he could see that making money is not the MOST important thing in life. Please help
Xal

Post by Xal »

Why does he put such importance on money?
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Greek_Male_Witch

hi....

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

You can't do a spell for that, what you need is a conversation, a spell will only force him to turn his attention to you, but do you really want him to notice you because you forced him with a spell? I think not! just tell him you want to talk with him seriously and talk to him....
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Zex

Post by Zex »

i can feel for you my friend. its a super tough world were in now of days and i can see both sides of this very well. Being married myself i can fully understand this.

On one side you want the companionship and the friend you had before.. and looking through his eyes hes doing what he thinks is best for his family to survive these economic times we are in right now

Neither is a bad thing. and sadly the way things are going today being financially sound is getting harder and harder and he just may be frightened that it may get worse and you will suffer.

Again don't know the details and that's just a possibility of how he may be thinking.

On to the question at hand, a spell to bring back love is just like asking for a love spell. by placing said spell upon some one you have just forced your will over theirs. Never a good thing to do.

I'm a firm believer in things happen for a reason. If you have tried your best to show your side of the situation and there's no compromise, if in the end he really is only money focused then the natural course of things has already taken place and to use a spell to force something that should not be to be could be bad..

Talk, talk and talk some more, pray meditate and ask for direction. But don't use spell work to get something that just may not be what is really intended to be. Bright blessings to ya love and my thoughts and prayers to you in this time. Zex
Stephanie Mae

Re: PLEASE HELP: In search of Love Renewal spell

Post by Stephanie Mae »

bewitchingmoon333 wrote:I can find many spells on how to find love... I am looking for a spell to draw my husbands attention from making money, back to us. All he can think of is his career and moving financially foreward in life, and although I see how important it is, our marriage is suffering so much that we are currently not living together. I wish that he could see that making money is not the MOST important thing in life. Please help
I think first you should try marriage counseling. Get to the point where you two are living together again, and then I can give you something to increase a bond and sexual connection with your husband.
bewitchingmoon333

Marriage spell...

Post by bewitchingmoon333 »

I was hoping that you all wouldn't say that. Patience is not one of my strong points. I am currently in individual counseling with the hopes of learning to care for myself as well as my family. The thought of loosing him for good just scares me and not having control makes it worse. Thank you all for your heart felt wishes and advice. As difficult as it is I have no other choice than to heed it. Thank you to all of my new friends.
Greek_Male_Witch

look...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hey, I know you feel like we are no help to you but I will tell you one thing, I recently done a love spell to find a girlfriend, and lets say it didn't went as I wanted it, you really wish to do a spell to your husband that might backfire on you? plus do you really feel ok knowing he will notice you only because you made him do it? I can feel how you feel because I'm like you, I want spells to fix all my problems, but well spells are the LAST solution, when everything seem to NOT work, please try to be patient and talk to him...don't give up, just talk to him, and say to him "I mean it, you don't pay attention to us anymore" or something...I'm sure he will understand, if not then its a spell time...
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Secret

Post by Secret »

I agree a spell can't fix this but at the very least it can help you focus. In addition to basically communicating with him in person. I've seen alot of rekindling love spells. Just had a quick look and here's a couple to give you an idea http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... e-love.htm http://spells-witchcraft.org/witchcraft ... pells.html (scroll to "To Bring a Lover Back")

Personally I would take one or two approaches. The first would be to chanel Mars' energy. I'd use a red candle which is both commanding and represents an intense passion. Do this on a Tuesday because that's Mars' day. The other path would be to focus on the communication by channelling Mercury "the messenger" by using a yellow candle on a wednesday.

The simplest way would be to add an incense that's relevent to your purpose and burn it at the same time. Write down in the simplest format what you want and burn that in the flame. I used to do this alot because it's very simple and helps to get your thoughts clear and simple and off of your mind temporarily, onto the paper instead. I used to put out the incense first and use the charred end to write your message.

If you are trying to use a spell as the only attempt it won't work because I've done this, your mind is too unclear and probably hurt and maybe bitter about the situation. I would say it could help you either way though if you're in the right frame of mind... meaning your trying to progress with things verbally too. Good luck.

Return to “Love Spells”