Can You Recommend a Love Spell?

Questions and posts about love spells.
jworm49

Can You Recommend a Love Spell?

Post by jworm49 »

First off to the person I sent a PM on this topic I haven't read your response yet. I'm putting this out there to all so that I can make the best choice based on the info I may get.
I've been reading and thinking about this a lot for about a month now and I have seen that the topic of love spells makes many people here angry. I want to say I can understand why. I am new to all this I don't mean to mock it and I don't believe it to be a cure all. Having said that my hart has fallen for someone a friend of mine for a few years now. I may not have gone about making that known to her in the best possible way I know this. Maybe a love spell is not not what I'm asking for but I'm not sure what else to call it.

I don't want to force her into being with me or take away her free will I don't see that as love. Is there perhaps another kind of spell one that may allow feelings that she already has to make more sense to her, not seem scary, or unclear. I hope that I'm being clear enough. I'm looking for something that may help what ever is there between us grow. If you don't want to help me I understand that's your choice and right but please don't blast me with negative comments. That's not needed and I won't do it if people chose not to help me. I've said what I need to and I will leave it at that. Thank you all for taking the time to listen.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Well, read. You said, take time to listen, its read.
Heh, sorry. I just have to correct people sometimes.
Anyway, back on topic.
You can do a spell that makes feelings clear. Um, a spell that makes feelings show.
I mean, i know what you ean by free will and not making someone to something. Anywayyyz, i think that is the best choice for you, or maybe a spell for yourself, to see things clearly and in her perspective?
Maybe those will work.
Hope ive helped a little bit.

Blessed Be,
jworm49

thank you

Post by jworm49 »

I would be willing to try either
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Ok, now.
Im not a good spellcaster, im not good with rhymes.
I suck at them actually.
Just make sure you put in a line saying nothing will change, and that the spell you do wont hurt anyone, nor change what happens in the end.

Blessed Be,
jworm49

?

Post by jworm49 »

I'm not sure what you mean. Of course I don't want to hurt anyone but isn't it a change that I want? A change in our relationship. also a little off topic but I'm very open minded to all things i don't understand but with magic I'm confused. If it is real I don't understand why it would work for anyone that wants to cast a spell. I would think only a select few could do it. Like a psychic.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Mmmhmm.
Ok, well.
Damn, i suck at this.
Ok, well.( this next part, is me thinking out loud, or on paper.)
Alright, hmm. It seems to me you really want a change between you and this girl, right? And, you dont want to use love spells because you want her to love you without outside forces. Ok.
So, what i think you should do is something like a reassurance spell. Or a clearing spell.
Hmm, lemme try.

"All the angles, flying high and low,
i call to me, and shall bestow,
(her name)Gives me truth,
and gives me sight,
to see through her lovely disguise"

Something like that?
Or you can change it if you want(:
Hope THAT cleared some things up(:

Blessed Be,
jworm49

ok

Post by jworm49 »

OK that makes sense. But do I just read it aloud and that's it?
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Well, first you can meditate before you cast the spell. Picture her in your head, visualize her in many many orbs of light, being her sheilds, and watch as they slowly peel off until she is easy to see. When you finish this, say the spell, and i think that should be it.
Wait, since i just made this up 10 minutes ago, you can get some water in your cauldron, and wash your face, especially your eyes, and your third eye.
Heh, tell me if it works(:

Blessed Be,
jworm49

thanks

Post by jworm49 »

I will have to give it a try but what is my third eye?
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

I got this infromation off of this website..Go check it out maybe it will help, you understand what a 3rd eye is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3rd_eye

The third eye (also known as the inner eye) is a mystical and esoteric concept referring in part to the ajna (brow) chakra in certain Eastern and Western spiritual traditions. It is also spoken of as the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. In New Age spirituality, the third eye may alternately symbolize a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with visions, clairvoyance (which includes the ability to observe chakras and auras),[1] precognition, and out-of-body experiences, and people who have allegedly developed the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Heh,
I do good on the OBE's.
But, i suck at getting my eye to work.

Blessed Be,
[wind_wolf]

Post by [wind_wolf] »

a spell that helps confidence, gets you noticed or simply draw them closer (love spell with choice:P) thats all i can suggest
with our breath out we give life with our breath in we take life

may the light watch over you
and shadow be blind to you

Return to “Love Spells”