are there any people in here

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
LUNAAMOR

are there any people in here

Post by LUNAAMOR »

besides me that is afraid of driving . come on tell why .....
im almost 20 and the reason that im afraid of driving is that im afraid that im going to crash or something
if you were afraid of driving and you are not no more i would really love an advice
dvirus
"Light up the Darkness" Bob Marley
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

yeah me too
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

i tought it was a good idea what you said to start our "club"
dvirus
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

Terrifies me aswell ... I was supposed to go for my license when I turned 16 ... I'm 19 now.
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

oh i think the only person that should be more embarresed its me because im almost 20 on may so happy . and i still don't know how to drive . i don't trust myself driving . oh but here is the thing hopefully in 2 weeks im going to get a car
dvirus
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

ok im going to share with you all a little story
the other day my boyfriend told me if i wanted to drive his truck you know so i can keep on learning . well i was like ok i will try . well then i was driving in the little streets and then i gave a turn and there was major street you know those streets that are big with a lot of traffic and there was no way for me to turn around so i had to go thru that street .and then i started to freak out because i was scared.
and my boyfriend was like come on what are you waiting for because i was driving really sllloooooowwwww then i just said
no i cant im afraid and then he started screaming come on you know how to drive just do it and stuff like that and i was like no no no no
and he was come on . and then we started fighting, then i got mad and stop the truck and said
FINE YOU DRIVE THEN AND DON'T EVER ASK ME TO DRIVE WITH YOU I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP but then he was like don't be like that i know you can drive please but since this time he ask me more nicely i did it . and then i was freaking out because i was scared but just as a saw a near park i just went straight to it and then parked.
Solitary_Wiccan

Post by Solitary_Wiccan »

That was quite the strange story to read... and a little difficult to understand... but I got the idea, lol.

I've never learnt how to drive, and I'm 23 in a couple of weeks. I have a major fear for the roads, but not because I think I'm going to crash, it's more to do with other people on the roads. You never know who's behind the wheel in a car, so what they're thinking. So many accidents happen when people are recklessly driving. I would hate to end up being the result for one of their mistakes.

Manchester especially is a hectic place for the roads. I much prefer to walk. Then, when I'm older, I can afford a driver to take me places...

mwahahahaha....
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

that's the same thing i tell my boyfriend and family
that i when i can afford it im going to get a driver but the just laugh at me :cry: :cry:
but i don't care
Kolohe
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe »

I think you all should just learn, start slow in a quiet neighborhood, work your way up to driving in traffic. If you learn to drive well you won't need to get rides with other people and then maybe that person isn't a good driver anyway, so I'd rather be in control myself, well maybe I have issues the other way. To conclude, I would like to share a very special prayer to say at these times when things seem frightening.

Here it is-

Yae, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I shall fear no evil
for...

I'm the meanest XOXOX in the valley! smiley17b

Kolohe
I am not afraid of the dark...I am the Boogeyman.
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

thank you so much i know that all of us that does not know how to drive or are afraid(me) can really use this
dvirus
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

I got over my fear of driving by shielding the living daylights out of my car.

I encased it in a ring of candles, put in packets of protective herbs, sensed the whole thing, and washed it with water from Silver Lake. I also put some smokey quartz and black onyx beads around the rear view mirror, and made a lattice of potent energetic vibes throughout the whole car. Every time I get into the car, I recharge them and toss out the old ones. I also use a bind runes carved on brass in the glove compartment and another one in my purse. I also keep a guardian angel in there to watch over my hubby (who's Catholic; it watches over the other passengers, too).
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

yeah i even made a reply on that that why i started this tread lol
:D
hey and that's a good idea shielding the whole car

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”