Toothache relief tip

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
moonraingirl

Toothache relief tip

Post by moonraingirl »

So I want to share what helps me wait for appointment at my dentist on 25 April. She never works on Fridays and will take a long Easter vacation, that's why I have to wait so long.

Last weekend I got a sudden toothache in two teeth at once. On one, old filing fell out but I didn't bother until it started hurting. Second one is between two of right molars.

The pain was quite annoying, especially because it appeared to switch between two teeth (although it might have been an illusion because the jaw nerves are weird)

Then I remembered coconut oil and it really helped me. You take a spoon of it and swish gently in your mouth for 15-20 minutes. It has to be so long in order for tissue to absorb it and it also needs to be partly "digested" by enzymes in saliva to become effective.

Well I've been doing this in the morning and evening and it really helped me heal the acute inflammation. Sometimes I still feel the tooth but it's much better.

I'll see if it will last for the whole month or I'll have to go to dentist emergency. I don't want to eat pain pills like crazy.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Toothache relief tip

Post by SpiritTalker »

Good tip. I have a tooth that moves around. I may try this idea. I've been using a drop of frankincense oil on my tooth brush with good results too. Frank and myrrh together tastes better. :)
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Coconut oil is amazing! It also helps to naturally whiten teeth and help to "heal" cavities.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Ok, just wanted to update. The coconut oil helped me during the whole month and I didn't have any toothache until my appointment today.
I had a decay between two lower teeth, had one repaired today and second one is planned in may.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”