Healing eczema???

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Serifina Pendle

Healing eczema???

Post by Serifina Pendle »

I've had really band eczema since I was born and it covers nearly all of my body. Nothing I put on it works and I was wondering if there is anything magick repeated that I can do to help with it???
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Healing eczema???

Post by SnowCat »

Conditions like that often have an emotional component. You might research spells that would help with emotional healing and stability.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

Not magickal, but have you tried oatmeal baths? Also, coconut oil is amazing for eczema flare ups! I have had contact dermatitus on and off for 20 years and my daughter has psoraisis on her scalp (flares up in summer) and coconut oil helps relieve the itch immensely.

I agree with Snow though, it could very much be a stress thing, I would definitely do a google search.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Serifina Pendle wrote:Nothing I put on it works
That's because you're trying to put things on top of it, rather than rooting out the cause underneath ;)

The skin is the manifestation of internal processes. The blood and blood plasma necessarily flow into it in order to replace old cells with new ones. If this process is interrupted, then conditions like eczema occur.

I would recommend looking into herbal remedies which cool the blood and skin by allowing perspiration to occur.

If you want to approach it from a magical perspective, I recommend examining your elemental balance (I'm assuming your Fire energy is quite high, and should be compensated with Water to balance out). The best way to do that is with Lunar magic and Lunar deities.

:)
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

This comes from your interior, creams won't help. It may be connected to your liver or kidneys. You may try accupressure points. You can find liver accupressure points by searching on google images. I really believe in accupressure, had good results.
You may also be allergic or sensitive to washing powder or farbric conditioner in general. Can you switch to natural stuff and see whether it works? Or some washing machines can be programmed to rinse twice to get rid of the toxic residue.

Whatever you do, stick with it for a month to see results. Skin conditions heal slowly. It takes about 28 days for skin cells to renew.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

moonraingirl wrote:It takes about 28 days for skin cells to renew.
It also takes around 120 days for a red blood cell to go from 'birth' to 'death'. So far this is the longest time period I've read about in the human body.

Which basically means, that if someone wants to completely re-design the blood, they need to continue a treatment for at least 120 days (IMO)
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

First,stop using any soap,body creams amd make-up(if it also covers your face). Look in the herbal shops for home-made soap or buy antialergic products. The home-made soap is actually known for it's healing properties.

Next,you could try with creams made of tutsan (Hypericum perforatum) or lamb tongue (Borago officinalis). They have gamma-linolenic acid and if applied directly on skin or if you wear a shirt impregnated with it,the rash and the redness dissapeared in almost 2 weeks.

Another method could be the compress. An concentrated infusion with chamomile and calendula in which you pour a few drops of lavender oil. You wait untill it gets cold and then apply the compress.

The third option,but I think you already did it if you say you have had it for your entire life,would be phototherapy which can be donee by a dermatologist.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”