Chakra and Meridians upkeep?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
MaazMutable

Chakra and Meridians upkeep?

Post by MaazMutable »

So recently I have been spending a lot of time focusing on my primary chakras and meridians, recently I have worked on my minor chakras.

I have freed up several blockages, anyone have any advice on any techniques they have used to maximize energy body flow?
corvidus

Re: Chakra and Meridians upkeep?

Post by corvidus »

I know some good ones ;)
Here is one fundamental to keeping the energy body clean and clear:

Clearing the Eight Psychic Channels, from Taoist Yoga by (Charles Luk)
MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

Always love good reading material. Thank you very much Corvidus.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

No problem. Just keep in mind this circulation of the eight psychic channels begins and ends at the root chakra, and has the potential to begin opening up your kundalini channel. So take it slow at first. Proper breathing and 'spirit fixt in original cavity' (awareness centered about where the pineal gland is) are the most important parts!

For example, I do the whole circulation nine times, at least once a day, sometimes twice (morning and night). I haven't noticed a need to do it more than that.
MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

Yeah, Kundalini is powerful stuff... Can easily mess someone up if their system isn't aligned I don't fear much but I take Kundalini energy with caution.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”