Chakras & Knot of Vishnu

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
calebcrizer83

Chakras & Knot of Vishnu

Post by calebcrizer83 »

So I am new to this forum, and I have a lot of questions that no one I've met has an answer for so I'll keep it simple at first...

Does anybody know of possible side effects of releasing the Knot of Vishnu? Good or bad side effects, because I encountered issues I would consider bad to the mundane world but personally prophetic in the metaphysical.

I'm looking answers for what I went through so I can add its study into a book I'm putting together. (It has no title but past few months even "new age" store owners recommended I write a book bc they have not heard of these astrological theologies I was asking about.)

So with that said, does the knot of Vishnu effect your psychological aspects? ESP? Receiving higher/lower frequencies than normal? Please Add any thoughts or questions so we can bounce ideas
Last edited by Vesca on Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inserted paragraph breaks to improve ease of readability.
Lighter

Re: Chakras & Knot of Vishnu

Post by Lighter »

calebcrizer83 wrote:So I am new to this forum, and I have a lot of questions that no one I've met has an answer for so I'll keep it simple at first... Does anybody know of possible side effects of releasing the Knot of Vishnu? Good or bad side effects, because I encountered issues I would consider bad to the mundane world but personally prophetic in the metaphysical. I'm looking answers for what I went through so I can add its study into a book I'm putting together. (It has no title but past few months even "new age" store owners recommended I write a book bc they have not heard of these astrological theologies I was asking about.) So with that said, does the knot of Vishnu effect your psychological aspects? ESP? Receiving higher/lower frequencies than normal? Please Add any thoughts or questions so we can bounce ideas [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Have you tried searching online?

Try this link:http://pixiedusthealing.com/knot-of-vis ... o-chakras/

I am speculating now however , if you untie the knot of vishnu, I think you would feel more self-confident, higher self-esteem and eventually, loving yourself more as you move uppwards to the heart chakra.

No offence, next you post, please consider breaking your post into readable paragrapghs. It becomes difficult for the eye to quickly absorb your concerns when there is a Wall of text.
Vesca

Re: Chakras & Knot of Vishnu

Post by Vesca »

Lighter wrote:No offence, next you post, please consider breaking your post into readable paragrapghs. It becomes difficult for the eye to quickly absorb your concerns when there is a Wall of text.
Sorted, for now.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”