I got my energy system read today

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Sakura Blossom

I got my energy system read today

Post by Sakura Blossom »

This is the outline of it. Haha. Well, of me and my energy system. The top part of my head is where the crown chakra should be, and I guess I'm incredibly connected to the higher 'power' and my higher self, I was told I have great potential for healing/energy work. Then where my stomach is, it's drawn that way as they couldn't get a great read on it but I find it interesting because I suffer from Celiac's and so that's a lot of stomach problems. The darkness in my arms is because it's 'heavily wired'. I was told I have a natural attunement to energy, and wouldn't need attunments at all for any kind of energy work as it comes through me naturally. I just have to practice and learn what to do.

They couldn't get a good reading on my chest, though, because for some reason it's blocked off. It's weird. Haha.

I just wanted to share, because I thought the entire experience was really cool. I'm really new into energy work, so it was a fun experience. We also passed around an energy ball and that was really cool too.

I tried my hand at reading others' energy systems for the first time today and I got the same things as the one leading the workshop so I was really excited! I'm half asleep right now, though, so I might end up adding more to this topic later... or not. Haha.

I just wanted to share, though. (:

Alright, thinking a little more clearly. I was going to add that I really wanted to share because it's interesting to look at and to discuss how energy travels through our systems like electric currents travel through wiring. It's a fascinating subject to me, quite honestly.

The woman who came was a psychic "vampire" but doesn't want to be referred to as such, it's just a common term. However, I used to not be 100% behind this belief of them existing until I realized that if one can manipulate energy to send it through someone's body, to heal them, why couldn't someone take to replenish the energy they use to heal others? It was just a thought that came to mind. (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
BabyBear

Re: I got my energy system read today

Post by BabyBear »

that really cool wish i could get that done i would love the experiance
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

It was a lot of fun to listen to the speaker and to get it done. However, very draining to be around them. It was interesting, the closer I got, the more light headed I felt and then the moment I was away from them, I felt okay again. We also practiced with trying to see auras/energy. I'm more of a feeler, not a seer. It was a cool experience all around, though.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

lol you sound like me i feel the energy when i need to use it

but i never really use my abilities willingly i can count the times ive done it on one hand
wish i had somone to help me control mine thought cus i recently realized i had been sending healing energy long distance to friends online and i cant control it or turn it off at times its really draing infact i think its one of my major health problems atm cus im also empathetic so i take on the pain or mood of the other persons energy without realizing it
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Have you tried doing grounding and shielding for this? It's what I do and I was told they could feel me blocking myself off. I had to open up so they could read me. Haha. I understand that feeling though. It sucks!

BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

i do and i dont i use to when i felt overwelmed otherwise i just dont worrie about it cus i dont really pick up on it not being me its like oh my back hurts okay or oh my arm hurts i guess i sleep on it wrong that kinda thing
Also my abilites were limited to my family and then later CJ somone i was with for a 4 years who i actually originally realized i could energy heal with both with mental and physical healing

however its evolved in its level of flow and how far the reach is over the last two years
for example
with some people like say Gavin, hes someone i meet via a friend and he lives in North Carolina, we just started talkin to each other a month or two ago and i dreamed about him months in advance of even meeting him, i feel deeply connected to him and about a week after we started talkin I literally felt a cord connecting us via energy
its hard to not send energy through that cord

its different for each person im connected to say Jaime my ex i was with him for awhile and realized that i had been helping him heal emotionally for months me being in Florida him in Texas, in fact i think thats why i was with him honestly is i felt like i could heal him and i did

its only recently that i realized i tend to do this with everyone i become friends or involved with and even more recently that i sorta pick up on it actually happening all the time and not just when i focus on it, in fact all of my friends are people who need my healing in some way now that i think about it
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

That is very interesting.... If the shielding and grounding doesn't work, I'm curious to know if others have any suggestions or ideas of how you could possibly get that in control? I'm still new to energy work, so I can't be anymore help unfortunately. ):

BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

lol its fine just would be cool to know, atm its not that bad i feel it when its getting to much and all it dose is make me very tired so i end up sleeping a good 10 to 12 hrs to recuperate at times but other then that and the occasional mood swing cus im picking up on them its not to bad lol
jollymolly.pp

Post by jollymolly.pp »

It is comforting to know that there is another nateral healer around

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”