possibly pregnant

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Zili

possibly pregnant

Post by Zili »

think good thoughts for me especially tomorrow morning. tonight i'm going to be buying a pregnancy test and testing tomorrow morning. i've already had one miscarriage recently.

i'm hoping for a positive. and if it is positive i'm hoping i don't lose the baby.

saturday i got sick from the smell of pancakes last night was cravings for icecream sweet pickles and veggies. now i've eaten two breakfasts and still my hypoglycemia is out of control. i'm not getting enough sugar into my body. my boyfriend immediately told me to go to planned parenthood for a pregnancy test but i don't feel like driving over there and putting up with the protesters.
Ula

Re: possibly pregnant

Post by Ula »

Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!!!
Autumnal Rose

Post by Autumnal Rose »

Blessings and best wishes for the outcome that you want xx
skyslide

Post by skyslide »

Good luck Zili!
Zili

Post by Zili »

thanks everyone for the wishes

according to the test I'm not pregnant :(
Ula

Post by Ula »

Sorry to hear that. I know you were excited.
Zili

Post by Zili »

last night i just got my boyfriend on board with some positive points about having another baby right now such as i'd get health care, and with two kids his son could get medicaid again... but nope...

there is so much disappointment
ladymorgaine82

Post by ladymorgaine82 »

I know how you feel, Zili. My hubby and I have been trying for 12 years, with one false pregnancy in year 4. Every month, for me at least, is a trying time. I look for the symptoms of pregnancy, had a few hopefuls, but to no avail. I hope it works out for you. I am still hoping, but not as much anymore.
Lady Morgaine

Everyone has a Witch within, only those of us who trust in who we are embrace that part of our soul.
Serenity Willow

Post by Serenity Willow »

I wish you so much good stuff in getting what you want. Just an idea, one of the other moderators tuned me in about my desperate energy. There is nothing more I want in this world than to have my son back. I was told that this desperate energy is the same as negative and we all know what that brings, even with the very best intentions. So that said, I was told to work on my gratitude and and that brings forward the positive energy. There is so much for all of us to be grateful for and it's only a matter of seeing it daily <3
Bright Blessings Just for Today <3
Tornadofire

Post by Tornadofire »

Good luck! Just visualize the outcome you desire. It has always worked when I need it most.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”