Prayer to ward off communication lines misuse

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.
SapphireRoad

Re: Prayer to ward off communication lines misuse

Post by SapphireRoad »

ST I was looking forward to die 3 years, felt cornered but considered suicide a personal failure. So I was fighting this mafia lord hoping he would either kill me or leave me alone. He suicided sooner than I. I would probably never suicide because it feels too unnatural.

Channels as I see them mean we embrace reality of this world first, and only afterwards melt it to something different and more cultivated - this means we cannot ignore all that is here in this world right now.
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
"toll the Silver iterance" Elizabeth B. Browning
"Perfect till the nightingales applauded." Robert Browning
אהיה אשר אהיה

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

‘for oligarchic parliament and bribes well-meant’ (quoth Elizabeth Browning)
well, if there ever were well-meant bribes
lo, the aspirations that dared to climb to skyes
were ridiculed by their course and met demise

Yet again evening March 21st 2021 mafia was classless enough to use voice-to-skull deception and non-lethal weapons against me. By that aforementioned audio recording they knew what kind of stuff I would be writing today as retaliation, so around March 22nd 2021 0AM22 Berlin time prime minister of Slovakia committed suicide.

I'm describing all this on my site this is where I will be updating input on this, since much of it might not be appropriate for this website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE5gkOM1f6U

Don't know why he was so much related to it, I see about 5 people I have to get rid of to be more free. Two of them quite easy to report since they were part of the neighbourhood, they know I can see them astrally. Then there's three more, I think one of them was at the painting course with me, or looks quite similar to it - young guy. The remaining two... There is probably some profit revenue from black market show that keeps them going...?
Last edited by firebirdflys on Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: web page link removed
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

Slovakia's prime minister is not dead.

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

That would require to see them on public, we'll see.

(Sorry for the link, I will not push it anymore here.)

metoo mouvement should make gang-stalking public and idle journalists renounce on their alibism
due to their code of ethics https://www.meaa.org/meaa-media/code-of ... se.%20More

year ago Slovakia had 20milion purchase and people criticised it for being for spy-tech to spy on people.
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Like Jordan Maxwell said, competition among states seems to be highly territorial and states are perceived as gangs, thus gang wars.

Maybe citizens of one country are allowed to be bribed just by gang of that country, others are forced to bribe foreigners. When it comes to internet – it is also territorial due to country of site owner. Go figure social media and discussion boards.
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

10th April 2021

oh I have to mention that in may 2020 I moved to rent on a ranch with horses… my female neighbour from sixth floor of former flat together with whole mafia group of M. D. were upstairs in the attic above me all the time – with high-tech for voice to skull, non lethal weapons and audio recording of tongue movements.
Now this neighbour woman from sixth floor back in that flat was with remaining two perpetrators in one room 10:30 PM 8th April 2021 and they must have all been seen at that ranch when I stayed there for few months. They are people who create story for that stupid black market show streaming and they bribe people around me for gang-stalking even across whole European Union. Please if you can, police, or whoever, get rid of them all.
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=stasi+ ... 6rl&ia=web
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi#Zersetzung

When they try to bribe you they might say ‘it’s a different agenda’ well, it might be – they want to sugar and whip their targets into their obedient sex toy or otherwise make them betray their moral principles

Also to keep people silent they might say ‘don’t tell this to anyone, it’s a notional security’ yeah, right...

Now artificial telepathy is easy tech to prove – someone just lances directed voice into your ears

audio reading of subtle tongue movements, from my observations – requires either chip embedded in area from upper chest to mouth area, or direct air contact – thence if you wear no shirts at home they need either your phone of laptop nearby, or make small holes in walls – just like for pinhole cameras to grab that audio with their machines.

These chips can be found in linings of shirts and half-shirts (collar), jackets… T-shirts might be clean if there is no sewing of collar around the neck.
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

Return to “Prayer Requests”