"Road Opener" Spells: Abre Camino!

American Folk Magick, Hoodoo, Appalachian Granny Magic, Ozark Mountain Magic, Pow-wow Magic, and other types of folk magick are discussed here.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Re: "Road Opener" Spells: Abre Camino!

Post by loona wynd »

Kassandra wrote:.
This type of working is also known as "Blockbuster," an older term for it. It's also considered to be in the category of an "uncrossing," by many people. "Road Opener" is just kind of a more recent term.
I was wondering if this would be an uncrossing since there are two ways blocks get in our lives: we create them ourselves, or others create them for us. Sort of like how we can curse ourselves by our own thought patterns.
ReikiCat

Post by ReikiCat »

Got a question for you...I bought a "Road Opener" mojo bag from an online vendor. I could feel the energy coming off it before I even opened the mailbox. The instructions said to wear the bag up against the skin for the first week. I couldn't do it, felt like it was *burning* me. Not on my skin, like an allergy, but energetically. I put the bag in the closet and could still feel the energy coming off of it. I finally ended up taking it apart over a stream that runs behind the house I'm in now.

What does this mean? Just that I'm that sensitive to it, or ??? I could really use some road opening in my life about now, but maybe need something a bit milder....
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Whoever made that mojo bag must really know their stuff, lol. Yeah, you're probably pretty sensitive energetically-speaking, and the bag was too much. Mojo hands (another name for mojo bags) usually have several strong ingredients in them, so that's a lot of energy packed together. And anytime one wears something on one's person, it tends to amplify the energy of it all the more. No worries, now you've learned something about yourself; you know more about your energy field, and could better gauge its sensitivities next time.

But about your situation, just curious: did you get a reading done first before purchasing the mojo hand, and the mojo hand was recommended to you by the reader? Or did you decide to buy it because you thought you needed it? That might have something to do with why it wasn't the right solution to your issue.

SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Bumping 2020
The White Rabbit

Post by The White Rabbit »

I know this is an old thread- but are spells of this kind cast during the waxing or waning moon? On one hand, the purpose of spells like this is to remove obstacles, but on the other hand, they are also intended to attract success.

Also- has anyone here used/ordered from Dr. E? After looking at the site, it appears that he is deceased but that his mother is still offering the same services and products. It looked like the original poster may have, but I just wanted to get a sense of what previous clients' experiences were like.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

For moon phase I’d split the difference & use full moon for block busting energy, or the day after full to tip towards obstacle removal.

I have no experience with Dr E products. I just make my own using Ray Marlborough’s book Charms, Spells & Formulas as a guide.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I think when you need the road opened, one may not have the benefit of time on their side. In other words, do it when you need it. But as a rule I would go with the growing (waxing) moon.
I hadn't tried his products so cannot really comment there.
blessings!
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Folk Magick”