My hand painted glass runes

Discussion of runes.
Pinkpower_80

My hand painted glass runes

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

I made these a while back. The reason I chose the glass is because it was affordable to me, and since I am still learning I didn't want to spend a bunch of money. I got about 40 of these "stones" in a bag for about $3 at a craft store. Soon I want to make some better ones, but for now I love these. I apologize for the picture quality.

They are see through, with a dot painted on the upright position so I can keep them straight & will know for sure what position it is in until I learn them better. Beginner runes I guess you could say.

Front of Laguz

Back of Laguz

ladybloodie

Re: My hand painted glass runes

Post by ladybloodie »

ooooo fab idea ! i got a load of red ones. One of my boys been drawn to mine past few months so I told him if he can learns first .So he been learning the names and symbols but last week wanted to get more hands on :-) lol can't get past being touchy with mine. These would be perfect solution tell he older ^^.
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Thanks Ladybloodie! That is wonderful that your son wants to learn! These are really easy to find & I just used acrylic craft paint that was only .57 cents a bottle lol.
Shub Niggurath

Post by Shub Niggurath »

So neat, Pinkpower! Great idea for an easy crafting project for all those who want to learn how to use runes! At first I thought it was a golden nail polish :D
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

I guess nail polish would work too lol.
thethrone

Post by thethrone »

Very good idea, thank you for sharing!
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Thank you!