Anubis shrine

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Prospitdaydreamer

Anubis shrine

Post by Prospitdaydreamer »

So I'm starting an Anubis shrine, and I got some stuff for it. Let me know if you guys have an suggestions! I have a small Anubis statue, Hematite, Obsidian, and Tiger's eye, Frankincense incense, Cypress oil, a couple tea lights, and I'm working on a small cross stitched, black and gold Eye of Horus. Should i add anything or remove anything from this? How should I set this up? Would it be better if I get in contact with Anubis somehow? I'm sorry I have a lot of questions, I'm very new to shrines!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Anubis shrine

Post by SnowCat »

In my experience, Anubis is open to questions and contact. He will usually make himself known to me mentally. I'm not much on shrines, but yours sounds nice.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Prospitdaydreamer

Post by Prospitdaydreamer »

Thank you! I'll try coming in contact with him. It is his shrine after all, he should get a say :)
egregorewitch

Post by egregorewitch »

I usually offer coins, fruit, and wine or juice. (I'm on a budget, and I'm confident He understands.)
I've also offered several pieces of dedicational jewelry out of obsidian and silver.
Anubis is fond of precious metals like gold and silver, so if you have jewelry or other things made of those, they would be a nice addition to the shrine.
Whenever I make a shrine to Him, I always use a black altar cloth, and set out a bowl of black salt. The color is symbolic of protection and is also the color of His coat.
Blessed Be
Riff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”