Effects of negative energy on me, and some of my views chang

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Katrinkah

Re: Effects of negative energy on me, and some of my views c

Post by Katrinkah »

Not weird at all. Tress release negative ions which are very healing for the spirit, along with rain and campfires, and other things...
Wanderer022

Post by Wanderer022 »

Katrinkah wrote:Not weird at all. Tress release negative ions which are very healing for the spirit, along with rain and campfires, and other things...
Cool! But there are many trees at my house. Many of them are very old, very big (5 times the size of my 1 story house) eucalyptus trees.I feel the God in them. But that tree is different. It stands out...literally and figuratively. :D
"Wandering re-establishes the perfect harmony that once existed between man and the universe."

Blessed be *
mangosandy82

Post by mangosandy82 »

Wanderer022 wrote:Also this tree, is a very special tree.

I feel a very strong energy from it. But I don't think it's the God or the Goddess.

So I don't know what kind of energy it is, but it's a good friend to me. And it's listened to me cry many times. (Yes I hug trees and cry against them, they are a "shoulder" to me, everyone has their own bit of weird hehe.)
I sensed a calming energy from that tree. I can feel trees if that makes sense. When ever a tree sticks out to me I feel like it's saying hi. That must be a special tree. I bet it has calmed you down with its soothing presence. :)
Wanderer022

Post by Wanderer022 »

mangosandy82 wrote:

I feel a very strong energy from it. But I don't think it's the God or the Goddess.

So I don't know what kind of energy it is, but it's a good friend to me. And it's listened to me cry many times. (Yes I hug trees and cry against them, they are a "shoulder" to me, everyone has their own bit of weird hehe.)
I sensed a calming energy from that tree. I can feel trees if that makes sense. When ever a tree sticks out to me I feel like it's saying hi. That must be a special tree. I bet it has calmed you down with its soothing presence. :)
It most certainly has! It also sort of stands apart from the rest... they all are very closely together but this one is sort of on its own. So it's special in more ways than one. :D
"Wandering re-establishes the perfect harmony that once existed between man and the universe."

Blessed be *
mangosandy82

Post by mangosandy82 »

Wanderer022 wrote:
mangosandy82 wrote:

It most certainly has! It also sort of stands apart from the rest... they all are very closely together but this one is sort of on its own. So it's special in more ways than one. :D
That is cool. I love trees.
Chalice

Post by Chalice »

Sadly, he's not unusual. He is fairly typical of most of (not all) the atheists I know in life and online. A complete lack of respect and they feel entitled to claim science as exclusively their domain.

Even more concerning to me is how many are now infiltrating the Wiccan/Pagan movement.

I'm not sure we can do anything, but sooner or later we might find ourselves in the same predicament Western Buddhism is in, where atheist materials control everything and if anyone believes in life after death they are mocked.

It's why I left Buddhism, because I wanted to believe that my spirit existed and had worth. :anxious:

I don't object to atheism, is just the way so many atheists want to dominate the conversation and push their beliefs on everyone.
Witchcraft & OBOD Druidry.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Chalice wrote:Sadly, he's not unusual. He is fairly typical of most of (not all) the atheists I know in life and online. A complete lack of respect and they feel entitled to claim science as exclusively their domain.

Even more concerning to me is how many are now infiltrating the Wiccan/Pagan movement.

I'm not sure we can do anything, but sooner or later we might find ourselves in the same predicament Western Buddhism is in, where atheist materials control everything and if anyone believes in life after death they are mocked.

It's why I left Buddhism, because I wanted to believe that my spirit existed and had worth. :anxious:

I don't object to atheism, is just the way so many atheists want to dominate the conversation and push their beliefs on everyone.
There is plenty of atheist Wiccans and pagans. Some have been around for decades. There are also some on the forum. They don't usually attack others for being theists.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Chalice

Post by Chalice »

Lady_Lilith wrote: There is plenty of atheist Wiccans and pagans. Some have been around for decades. There are also some on the forum. They don't usually attack others for being theists.
Lucky I said "(not all)" then eh?? :fairy: :flyingwitch:
Witchcraft & OBOD Druidry.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”