Wow...did I trance walk?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Wanderer022

Wow...did I trance walk?

Post by Wanderer022 »

Oh my gosh you guys, I just had the most amazing walk...

I live on a farm so I'm pretty much surrounded by nature. While walking I was listening to instrumental music for yoga. And I just ....zoned out... more so than usual. And I became like hyper aware of everything around me. The green, the clouds, the sun, the earth beneath me, the running water...

I became aware of my Deities' presence, Their energy, and the way they encircle me. Then I took my flats off my feet, and while walking on the ground, I felt like I was being pulled down into the earth, and like everything around me that represents my Lord and Lady (the clouds for the Lady and the green around me for the Lord) was just giving me one big hug.

But the most amazing, and slightly freaky, was that I heard thoughts in my head that did not sound like my own... I don't know how to explain, it was my voice, but it felt like it wasn't me thinking it... it said "Listen to your inner turmoil, and become calm. You're never alone Beautiful, we've been around you all this time" that was odd. Again I felt like everything was giving me a big hug, and I began to felt warmer for a few seconds. At one point during this did I also walk with my eyes closed, but I don't remember exactly.

At this point I had reached my house, and my feet went off the hard ground onto the soft grass, and I can only describe this as feeling like I'm walking on Herne's healing energy... I felt like the softness of the grass was healing me and calming me. This whole experience made it feel like time was standing still, like I'm moving but not moving.

Only when I put the key in the keyhole to open my house's door, did I come out of this....trance-like...state, thing...

I feel so much better now...but I don't know what happened, but it was awesome! :surprisedwitch: smileylove
"Wandering re-establishes the perfect harmony that once existed between man and the universe."

Blessed be *
Myrth

Re: Wow...what...just happened....

Post by Myrth »

I have found walks in nature to be very grounding as well. And from time to time I have entered a trance-like state. I often enter a meditative state during walks. This sounds like a very special experience. It would be a good idea to journal it and record your thoughts and messages received.
Myrth
Wanderer022

Post by Wanderer022 »

Myrth wrote:I have found walks in nature to be very grounding as well. And from time to time I have entered a trance-like state. I often enter a meditative state during walks. This sounds like a very special experience. It would be a good idea to journal it and record your thoughts and messages received.
I already did! As soon as I came home... I hope it happens again! It felt so freeing and wonderful...
"Wandering re-establishes the perfect harmony that once existed between man and the universe."

Blessed be *
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Good for you. It sounds like you got some important messages.
Myrth
Wanderer022

Post by Wanderer022 »

Myrth wrote:Good for you. It sounds like you got some important messages.
Yeah definitely fitting for my current situation

Blessed be *
Wanderer022

Re: Wow...did I trance walk?

Post by Wanderer022 »

Am I going crazy or was the thread's name changed? Hahaha

Just to be clear... I'm not going crazy , right??

Blessed be *
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

I think mods sometimes change the names to match the content... But congrats on your walking meditation. Lucky you for living out in nature! I can't wait till I live out in nature too ;)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

The mod team sneaks in and edits things to either clarify something, or just to see if anyone is paying attention. Really, it's for clarification, spelling or grammar. A thread with a very descriptive title, will usually get more responses. We also try to avoid publicizing edits, because that's too much like public shaming.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Nova13

Post by Nova13 »

I'm so happy for you. That sounds wonderful.
mangosandy82

Post by mangosandy82 »

That sounds like a lovely walk! It makes me want to try it and just listen to natures music

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”