Goddess dilemma

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Lachesis

Goddess dilemma

Post by Lachesis »

I have been drawn to both the Greek Primordial Goddess Nyx and the Sumerian or Babylonian version Goddess of Lililth. At times I have felt a connection but have been unable to distinguish between who. I don't know where to go from here- I've meditated and ask for clearance, but all I get are these clues that don't help at all. Always something related to darkness, which could be either of them. However I feel only one entity, I just can't distinguish who. I would appreciate any advise or input. Also, has anyone else been through something similar?

Thanks blue_blank
Vesca

Re: Goddess dilemma

Post by Vesca »

Sometimes deities will refuse to give you their names or any hint to their identity because at that moment in time, it simply isn't important. In general, it's more important to them that you focus on working on your Self and worry less about who is trying to guide you.

The answers will come, give it time.
Caribbean_Blue

Post by Caribbean_Blue »

Hi Lachesis,

I agree with Vesca.

I feel that may very well be the case in your situation with Nyx and Lilith. It could just as easily be a completely different entity. Just keep an open mind and heart and focus on working on whatever issues you must face at this point in time, and everything will eventually fall into place, trust me.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I totally agree with the above-stated but would also like to share a small tidbit of my story with finding my deities. It wasn't that they didn't think it was the right time for me to know, per say, it was more so the fact that they wanted to mess with me and have me figure it out on my own based on the clues they left me. There's really no clear-cut way of discovering who is trying to contact you and work with you. Patience is a virtue in this case, and it'll pay off for sure. (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”