In need of goddess guidance

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
onyx208

In need of goddess guidance

Post by onyx208 »

I was hoping you might have some insight on which goddess it is I identify with.

She is pure beauty and light.

She flows with wisdom and empowering delicacy.

I associate her specifically with animals, and even more specifically with horses and deer. In fact, I had an epiphany in which I realized she had encompassed the being of my late horse Jessie (not that she was her...just that she channeled herself through Jessie before I even knew of the Goddess' existence).

We connect animalistically, instinctually, with a basis of love, acceptance, and I feel encouraged to embrace my spirit void of life experiences... Simply by stripping everything away and nurturing who I am with all defects and scars put aside- even at times abolishing human thought processes.

I feel she is strongly bonded with the element of water, if that makes a difference. But I could be wrong, I am still exploring!

I know my faith is my own path, but I ask for help identifying her so that I might do some extra reading and perhaps learn more to relate to.

Thanks bunches!
onyx208

Re: In need of goddess guidance

Post by onyx208 »

Okay... So I read a book about Epona when I was fourteen (almost 21 and just now exploring this spirituality) and for some reason I recently found it in my boxes that I somehow kept all these years.

http://sacredwicca.jigsy.com/epona

This is extremely accurate and what trips me out the most is that though I was born the 16th, my due date was the 18th ifwhich is apparently her day. I don't agree with believing in something simply because I want to, but it's not just because my life is horses... The fertility, the key, the dreaming, the date... It all seems to add up.

Thoughts??
Mystic Phoenix

Post by Mystic Phoenix »

Seems like you have a connection! What are your thoughts on the matter? After reading about Epona,how do you feel? What is Epona telling you?
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

I identify with Epona too.
Myrth
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Isn't it a great feeling when you piece all the puzzle together and it fits. Glad you have such a connection with her. Blessed Be.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”