Does this sound like a god or goddess you might know ?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Foreverburdened

Does this sound like a god or goddess you might know ?

Post by Foreverburdened »

Okay so, four months ago, I was self teaching my way through wicca , with a strong attraction to bast. However since then I have stopped practicing because it was like every time I did a ritual or meditated my life hay wired. Since I stopped it has all been smooth sailing, nothing out of the ordinary, intuitions and vivid dreams here and there but nothing as intense as I used to get.
Tonight however, I was standing outside, smoking and looking at the moon when I got something, in not so many words, along the line of " you abandoned us in favor of those mere mortals. I hope you feel safe amongst them ." It felt like it was said by a man in a very sarcastic tone. Does anyone know any stories that could tie in with that or sound familiar ?
TIA
Kat
Banned Member

Re: Does this sound like a god or goddess you might know ?

Post by Kat »

sounds like a spirit. I rly doubt Bast complained like this. I pray to Bast too and that was not her.
*Blessed Be*
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

I agree with Kat. I very much doubt that it's Bast.

The question one should always ask is if he perceive some thing like this is:
  • "Do these things I perceive make sense to me or not?" or
  • "Do they look or sound they came from my guides or Deities?"
How did it make you feel -- were you frightened, worried? Please tell us a bit more about what you feel.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Foreverburdened

I honestly didn't feel anything, it didn't sound threatening, it just sounded like I was overhearing a conversation ( which i wasn't , that I know for sure, I had headphones on and it was like 1 am)and for some reason I instantly felt like the source is divine too, and the energy felt more like a god than a goddess.
I personally don't think it's bast either, which is why I'm a bit confused, that is just not basts way.
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Is this bothering you?
Seraphin

Foreverburdened

Seraphin wrote:Is this bothering you?
The curiosity is :lol:
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

It is my belief that almost everyone has at least a few spirit beings, a "spirit community" traveling along the journey of life with them. I'd bet that you do. These spirits can be nature spirits or elementals, angels and Deities. They can be also saints and ascended masters so they may have been human before. And it is by mutual consent that these spirits becomes guides and sometimes adversaries to a particular person. We have to understand that in a community, there's good and there's bad community members.

The person has his/her own unique spirit community depending on his/her responsibilities in society. So inhabitants of that community may change depending on the growth or change in the person's consciousness or need.

I'm pretty certain that if you are going to ask your spirit community and tell them to help you understand what you heard from them, they will respond. I think it's important to find some time to sit and listen and make yourself available for connection during times when you're not trying to do something else. Meditate and ask them. Just be advised that always, protect yourself with something like a spell or a prayer, grounding or the white light before going any further. Be certain you are in touch only with highly evolved beings and not with lower spirits or negative ones.
Seraphin

Foreverburdened

Seraphin wrote:It is my belief that almost everyone has at least a few spirit beings, a 'spirit community' traveling along the journey of life with them. I'd bet that you do. These spirits can be nature spirits or elementals, angels and Deities. They can be also saints and ascended masters so they may have been human before. And it is by mutual consent that these spirits becomes guides and sometimes adversaries to a particular person. We have to understand that in a community, there's good and there's bad community members.

The person has his/her own unique spirit community depending on his/her responsibilities in society. So inhabitants of that community may change depending on the growth or change in the person's consciousness or need.

I'm pretty certain that if you are going to ask your spirit community and tell them to help you understand what you heard from them, they will respond. I think it's important to find some time to sit and listen and make yourself available for connection during times when you're not trying to do something else. Meditate and ask them. Just be advised that always, protect yourself with something like a spell or a prayer, grounding or the white light before going any further. Be certain you are in touch only with highly evolved beings and not with lower spirits or negative ones.
Thank you so very much seraphin
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

You are welcome!

Keep us posted with your progress!
Seraphin

seidkonacat

Post by seidkonacat »

Foreverburdened wrote:I honestly didn't feel anything, it didn't sound threatening, it just sounded like I was overhearing a conversation ( which i wasn't , that I know for sure, I had headphones on and it was like 1 am)and for some reason I instantly felt like the source is divine too, and the energy felt more like a god than a goddess.
I personally don't think it's bast either, which is why I'm a bit confused, that is just not basts way.
I agree that this doesn't sound particularly like Bast. I also think it's very hard to go through life without getting a couple of vaettir or spirits attached to you. It could be any one of them. I wouldn't worry if the voice wasn't threatening, but perhaps if you want to know more you could make an offering, and ask that who (or what) ever spoke to you to explain more. If you remember the day you heard the voice, maybe try doing the offering during the same moon phase? That's just a thought, since you said you were looking at the moon when it happened.

Best of luck, I hope this helps.
SpiritDragon

Post by SpiritDragon »

For me Gods and Goddess's are human inventions. The give form to the "unknown" Having a higher divine diety makes one feel safe and protected.. The Gods man invents are all mythical extensions of certain emotions or feelings you have in you yourself.. IF you see a God or Goddess your only projecting something of what you want to be in yourself.. Its like in buddhism if you see the buddha on the road kill him for you are that buddha..
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Foreverburdened wrote:Okay so, four months ago, I was self teaching my way through wicca , with a strong attraction to bast. However since then I have stopped practicing because it was like every time I did a ritual or meditated my life hay wired. Since I stopped it has all been smooth sailing, nothing out of the ordinary, intuitions and vivid dreams here and there but nothing as intense as I used to get.
Tonight however, I was standing outside, smoking and looking at the moon when I got something, in not so many words, along the line of " you abandoned us in favor of those mere mortals. I hope you feel safe amongst them ." It felt like it was said by a man in a very sarcastic tone. Does anyone know any stories that could tie in with that or sound familiar ?
TIA
There is probably a spirit that was getting ready to make contact with you or was trying to make contact with you (you mentioned your life going crazy, spirits can do things like that until you pay attention to them) and you didn't listen. Now they are showing irritation and annoyance by that voice.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”