Not quite sure where this topic belongs..

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
TheArtOfLife

Not quite sure where this topic belongs..

Post by TheArtOfLife »

I have been wondering about something.. yet I don't really know where this belongs to.
Last Sunday I have been worried about one person I know, there are several reasons for that and I really wanted to tell him. I kept thinking about it and I couldn't stop my mind. I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. Then a figure appeared in my room, it had positive energy and to me a very bright white light (it looks a bit like an angel with 4 wings and I have most likely seen it before though). I could hear it talking to me, the voice in my head, very bright and pure. I ended up asking if this creature could go and visit my friend to tell him something. It did. It used my thoughts I think to go there.. and somehow I think I was dragged along for a few minutes.. and that wouldn't be the first time though.

Anyways. I was wondering what this figure could be, like an guardian angel, or something similar.

What I found thus far on the internet was that angels could have 4 wings. But not really anything more than that.

I hope I explained well enough.
AutumnMaidens

Re: Not quite sure where this topic belongs..

Post by AutumnMaidens »

(Hey I see you're from the Netherlands also!)

I think the figure might be an angel, it might also be a guide that shows itself to you as an angel. Sometimes guides can take different forms so they are easier for us to accept or understand. Whatever it was as long as its energy was positive I think you did the right thing.

Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
TheArtOfLife

Re: Not quite sure where this topic belongs..

Post by TheArtOfLife »

ahh :)
well thanks for the reply ^^ . It helps.
Blessings to you too.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”