Lilith?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Jericho

Lilith?

Post by Jericho »

I feel really drawn to her. I find her captivating and beautiful. The stories surrounding her so much relates to me, and I feel she'll help me overcome my intense fear of men. I do think that in one of my previous topics, I posted about seeing an Egyptian eye during an attempt to astral project. I think it was her, because the eye seemed to be too seductive to be one of Hathor's, which was whom I initially assumed it belonged to.
Any tips on how to honor her, and also Hathor and Sekhmet? I feel that Hathor represents the lighter side as Sekhmet represents my darker side. Lilith acts as my consciousness overall. Basically what I mean is Hathor and Sekhmet are two different sides of me, but Lilith represents my neutral consciousness, the REAL mind. It's kind of confusing, but...yeah.
I'd like some simple spells or rituals. Thanks!
stariebird11

Re: Lilith?

Post by stariebird11 »

Hi i've been really drawn to Lilith as well. So far, I have found that you could use roses, lotuses, and candles to honor her. But that is about it. Hope this helped some.
Blessed Be
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain
-Unknown
Ember Nightwolf

Re: Lilith?

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

Because Lilith has been well-known for baby-snatching due to her fertility issues and anger at people (no offense intended) there are many amulets to ward off her causing miscarriage, still birth or infant death. HOWEVER - the reason I'm saying this is that they are not to ward her off or enrage her - they are a form of respect (although iron apparently repels her).
A basic amulet is to draw a circle with chalk or charcoal and write in it "Lilith", the three angel "senoi" "Sensensoi" and "Semangelof" and "Zamarchad", the name of Lilith's kingdom on the Red Sea.
Hope this helps! Bright Blessings

*knowledge courtesy of The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells
There are three sides to a coin.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”