(Help) tall hooded figures in old home

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Onlybeentenminutes

(Help) tall hooded figures in old home

Post by Onlybeentenminutes »

I'm going to have to explain a few things first. But to sum it up, I believe as a stupid child I cursed/invited... things? Into my old home, and my mother got to experience the most of it.

And trust me, I know how bad it sounds, but at the time I was super clueless about witchcraft and also 12. To give you some context, my grandfather had basically stolen everything from us and was in the process of seriously ruining our lives. So what does 12 yr old me try and do with this newfound power? Well summon something to try and kill my grandfather of course! (It failed miserably, and karma had a field day with my stupid butt.)

Specifically I believe I had found out about the god Arawn and thought summoning him would be my best bet. Well I don't think it was him, but I certainly let something evil (I think at least) into that house.
The night after my stupif ritual, my TV wakes me up. I always kept it on for background noise, but that night, the volume was very steadily rising. It got to somewhere in the 90s. I thought I was just sitting on my remote... except it turns out I was not. The only two ways to turn up the volume on the TV was via remote or actually getting up and pressing the volume button on the tv itself. My remote was no where near me. It was on the other side of my room sitting on my dresser.

And then not long after that I experienced being grabbed at during the night. Something would grab my left calf and yank at it from time to time.

So... onto my mother. I thought I would give some more context about what I went through hoping it'll help. My mother has always been prone to seeing these paranormal things. For example as a child she had seen her grandmother in her room right after her grandmother had died and was already taken out of the home.
Basically, my mother began seeing these hooded figures. This happened years ago now but it seriously sparkes my interest again when she keyed me in on a detail she forgot about. She originally forgot to tell me how tall the cloaked figures were... and oh they were tall. At least 8 - 9 feet but not tall enough that they couldnt stand up straight in our home which had 10ft ceilings.

Three of these figures would just... wait around her at night. They normally lingered around her bed or bathroom but would follow her through the house sometimes.
Something else that became common place at this time was her hearing people call for her. Now this would freak her out because she would hesr someone scream for her, think it was either me or my father, and then she would run to us to see if we were okay. Of course we were because we weren't the ones screaming.

About... 2 or 3 years ago now? We moved and once we moved? The screams and the figures immediately went away which really freaked me out upon hearing this and made me hate our old home even more so....

So if anyone might know just what happened? I'm super open to any theories or ideas
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: (Help) tall hooded figures in old home

Post by planewalker »

It's sounds like you opened the fourth branch while trying to open the first to commune with Arawn. I wish I new the summoning you used. does any part of "Hir yw'rdydd ahir yw'r nos,ahir aros" seem familiar. I don't want to use any more, it's just to negative, nor do I want to give some Nimrod bad ideas. I am thinking you loosed Gwyn ap Nudd and associates. Definitely negative entities. you most likely just gave them a path for transiting here to there. I'd be interested to find out what was going on in the house now.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I thought this was also something you need to know. Don't be all down on your self. You where a kid, not even a teenager yet. A family dynamic that would have a family psychologist talking to himself. You were coming to realize there was something that could change what was happening in your life. It's the only way you would react. It's the closest thing to the fates dictating that an action take place that minute,NO MATTER WHO WAS THERE!!! I think it's time you forget the guilt. Forgive yourself for taking an action that was forced by the situation. Taking an action that was forced on you ,not by your choice.
Bunnniii

Post by Bunnniii »

This is exatly what happened to me as a teenager. I used a ouijja board at a sleep over in my old home and had problems with the same dark shadow figure except he was wearing a bowler hat. For years after that I had horrible nightmares and things would grab me in my sleep . It is a higher level entity that feeds off of negative energy . Get rid of the negitive energy and he will follow. If you have problems with him again you might need the help of someone more experienced to cleanse your home .
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

We do some dumb things when we're kids. You might want to read my thread "The San Luis Valley." I was teenager when that took place. The thread is in the General Questions area.
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”