Clocks

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Bychan Wulf

Re: Clocks

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Energies always have a physical manifestation. Some major events,like birth,death,beginning of a war,a big natural disaster and so on,has a bigger impact on the physical world. Maybe the mechanism of the clock is affected by the energy fluctuation and this is causing them to stop. I see it as a force,whose action is opposite to the action of the force that makes the clock mechanism work.
Magic and science are working together in my opinion, so one cannot exist without the other. :-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Suhrt

Post by Suhrt »

Wow that is very interesting. All this must come from somewhere for some reason.
MamaMagpie

Post by MamaMagpie »

This is really interesting. When you also consider that clocks traditionally stop when a natural disaster occurs, it's intriguing to consider why you may be drawn to them.

Personally, I've not experienced this or had anyone ask me about it.

I will say this, I know my husband (Wolf) has had contact with the little grey men who told him that Time was just a mistake created by Humans and none of it is real. Wonder if that's connected?
Suhrt

Post by Suhrt »

Wow that's interesting but then why do these things happen with clocks?

Sent from the north with a three eyed raven
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Suhrt, every time you post a comment, I hit the "edit" button because of the "sent from the north with a three eyed raven" thing, before I realize it's not a Tapatalk signature :D

Sorry for the offtopic, guys.
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Well , your "off topic thing" helped me find this thread...;)

Thanks, YakaKhan...

You all might want to watch this, by Brian Greene...( Quantum physicist , "Elegant Universe" for Nova )...

But this one is on "Time"...;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1WfFkp4puw
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

So quick comment on the science side of things recently scientists have found that neither time nor space are constants in reality. Or more importantly they are side effects of the true governing laws of reality and therfore flexible.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
sillyoldman

Post by sillyoldman »

My grandfather and I were very close.At the time of his death I was given his watch as a keep sake.I put it on my wrist and that night it stopped at the exact time of his death.It was not overwound or anything like that.The following morning I took it off and laid it on the night table and it began to work again.It still does the same.If I put it on it will stop at the time of his death.If I take it off it will run.
just a silly old man who knows nothing and has everything to learn.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”