Help! Malicious Entity is Attacking Us!

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
corvidus

Re: Help! Malicious Entity is Attacking Us!

Post by corvidus »

Raven At Heart wrote:But I am not content to let go of an obvious competitive pattern. if this persists I will definitely be adding you to my ignore list, which I don't want to do because you have good input.
I'm sorry if I'm in a competitive mood, regarding the topic in question. I've messaged you with elaboration.

I don't disagree with you, I think there are a lot of variables when it comes to people I've never met, and situations far from my own. I've come accustomed to operating under 'better safe then sorry'.

I still hold my own opinion, but always try to resolve things without violence, on every level.
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

My apologies too, I took it too far.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Falcon, I am sending you love and light for you, bf, and home. I would use black candle to do a banishing spell during the waning moon. Let it know that it isn't welcome. When the moon begins to wax again, I would use white and purple candles to strengthen the protection of your home. It sounds like a very nasty and unpleasant thing to be dealing with.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

I love this forum so much. It's great to have a place where everyone is so quick to help out. Thanks, everyone. :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

In addition to Snow's suggestions I would break out the Sulphur and demand it leaves...and make some garlic wards for the quarters of your home as part of your ritual. I would wear some garlic as well and preform a protection barrier for yourself before this work.
Be precise in your wording. Get out, stay out. Go away, leave, gone from here is the only place for you. (Just as an example)
Though even "stay" may cause the entity some confusion. You might want to leave that out.
Be away from phrases like,
you are not wanted here. I do not want you bothering us. There isn't anything I want from you.
It won't hear the no words.....
Stick to a few phrases, don't get too wordy, make it a chant to shoo it away in your ritual. You may find yourself raising quite a bit of energy as you go around the house with the candle and sulphur (sprinkling tiny amounts...you don't need very much) chanting loudly and placing the wards. Take the candle out and dispose of it in a fire. Ground yourself well afterwards.
If you cannot wait until the waning moon do this work on a Saturday at dusk or during the planetary hour of saturn.
See if beau will wear a protective amulet.
Best wishes to you.
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Finally, updates for you all!!

Firstly, I REALLY appreciate everyone's support and input. It helped make the situation less scary. So thank you. :)

Now... The entity weakened considerably after Raven sent me a message informing me of their efforts. I did some energy work and some cleaning, and kept it at bay.

I stopped feeling it's presence completely after my boyfriend left for college. Maybe that's what it wanted...our separation? (Still together relationship-wise, but apart physically)

I don't think it latched onto him and followed, because he hasn't said anything about it, and right now I truly feel as if the entity is gone.

Thanks, everyone, for the help!

~Falcon
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Glad to hear things are looking up :D
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”