My "friend" named Shadow

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
MandzyQ

My "friend" named Shadow

Post by MandzyQ »

A few weeks ago(before I truly decided to get involved in Wicca), I did somethings that lead to me being attacked by almost like a shadow person (i guess you could call him a spirit?). I named him Shadow because he wouldn't show me how form but always brought darkness with him. The night he attacked me, he nearly killed me. was not a fun experience. I only ever saw him take form once. he never spoke to me but would send me strong energy vibes and increase or decrease the amount of negative energy in the room. I kept him around for a few weeks. One day I suddenly felt really really awful. I felt as if my body was just not working. two friends of mine brought to my attention that maybe it was Shadow. I got rid of Shadow and immediately felt better. he still has lingering effects on me though. some days I feel that awfulness, never as bad as that first time though.

let me know your thoughts, feeling, questions.
SleepyOwl

Re: My "friend" named Shadow

Post by SleepyOwl »

That's... insane. I've never experienced a manifesting such as this. I've only ever seen things in pictures or maybe a rocking chair moving on its own. That's crazy. I wish you the best.

Sleepy
Oakheart

Re: My

Post by Oakheart »

I've dealt with the occasional 'shadow person' since I was 7 or 8 years old. They are vampiric entities that feed on our energy by causing us fear & dread. The best way to get rid of them is to a) strengthen the energetic body & aura, and b) cleanse your house. Your aura is like an energetic shield that protects you; think of the shields that protect the Enterprise in Star Trek. A great way to strengthen it is to a) visualize a sphere of white light around yourself at least once a day, and b) visualize yourself dressed in armor every time you go to bed (you're at your most vulnerable when you're sleeping). I'm writing a detailed tech of house cleansing (that I'm going to post on the site), but start with burning incense, as well as mopping your floors.
Student of Rosicrucianism, Neoplatonism & Hermetic Kabbalah.
MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

Hey Mandy. Glad you listened to my advice. ;)
MandzyQ

Post by MandzyQ »

Oakheart,
Thank you for the advice. I'm pretty good at strengthening and weakening the energetic body and aura. I have yet to cleanse this house. There's a ton of negative energy in it.

Maaz, of course I listened to your advice. [WINKING FACE]

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”