Demon maybe?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
DaughterofErebus

Demon maybe?

Post by DaughterofErebus »

Me and my friend Paige were sleeping in my stepsisters empty room and so the door is closed and the lights are out. Before I did a reading for her with my tarot cards... so she shoves my arm to wake me and she says, " Krystal, someone is trying to open the door." I look up and something pushes on the door but it doesn't open. Then I hear these loud stomping footsteps coming towards the bed. The footsteps stop by my side and I could feel it breathing on my ear. We move to another room, my room, and we could hear it pacing the hallway and it would try to open my door but it couldn't... what was in the room?
Never let life kill your spark ~ Crown the Empire
DPhoenix

Re: Demon maybe?

Post by DPhoenix »

DaughterofErebus wrote:Me and my friend Paige were sleeping in my stepsisters empty room and so the door is closed and the lights are out. Before I did a reading for her with my tarot cards... so she shoves my arm to wake me and she says, " Krystal, someone is trying to open the door." I look up and something pushes on the door but it doesn't open. Then I hear these loud stomping footsteps coming towards the bed. The footsteps stop by my side and I could feel it breathing on my ear. We move to another room, my room, and we could hear it pacing the hallway and it would try to open my door but it couldn't... what was in the room?
How dark was it in the room? Was your window open or a fan blowing? You're absolutely sure it wasn't someone playing a trick on you in the dark? You're absolutely sure it came in your room and it wasn't someone else in the house just stomping loudly outside your door?

Few more questions:
How long have you lived in the house?
How old is the house and do you know it's history?
What sort of reading did you do and did you invoke anything?
What sort of vibes/feelings did you get?
Were there any odd smells, if so what were they?
Has your stepsister mentioned having any experiences like this before?
Has your friend Paige ever had anything like this happen to her before?
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
DaughterofErebus

I've lived in my house for 10 yrs
It was 3 in the morning everyone was asleep
None of the windows were open and we turn off all fans at night to save electricity
Our house was built on an Indian burial ground but I feel the spirits of the
Indians found peace
Paige is a medium but she says this was the worst and scariest of them... she encounters.ghost but never demons
I've seen glowing red eyes in my woods when I was alone in my backyard
It was just a regular tarot reading to reveal her future... nothing more
I got the vibe of sheer terror... I was scared for my life.... it felt cold....
My stepsister never has.... only when I'm in her room by myself ill sense things
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

DaughterofErebus wrote:I've lived in my house for 10 yrs
It was 3 in the morning everyone was asleep
None of the windows were open and we turn off all fans at night to save electricity
Our house was built on an Indian burial ground but I feel the spirits of the
Indians found peace
Paige is a medium but she says this was the worst and scariest of them... she encounters.ghost but never demons
I've seen glowing red eyes in my woods when I was alone in my backyard
It was just a regular tarot reading to reveal her future... nothing more
I got the vibe of sheer terror... I was scared for my life.... it felt cold....
My stepsister never has.... only when I'm in her room by myself ill sense things

There are pros and cons to being a witch. One of the cons is becoming a beacon of energy that entities (both good and bad) will try to feed from.

There are many things you can do. Here are a few:
  • Use my Guardians of the Watchtower ritual
  • Use the ritual as a format and insert the elements and/or the deities you work with instead
  • Use a consecrated besom (witches broom) to sweep the house then smudge it
  • Start using shielding and invisibility spells every day
  • If you feel it's attached to you take a cleansing bath (with salt, basil, bay leave and/or parsley) & either imagine, gesture with your fingers or actually use scissors to 'cut it's ties' to you. Then light a small black candle to banish the entity (visualize yourself forcing it away from you and yourself) then light a small purple candle representing Spirit coming to heal, protect you and pushing the entity away.
  • Look up a banishing spell you like (on this website or another)
  • Make your own protection amulet (jet & tigers eye are excellent for this purpose)
The important thing to remember is that YOU are in control. The second you allow yourself to feel fear, anger, depression or any other negative emotions you are handing that control over to the entity. You need to focus on LOVE, LIGHT and PEACE. You need to walk and talk with confidence either in your own power or the power of your deity.

Good luck and Goddess Bless! <3
D.Phoenix
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
DaughterofErebus

Thank you so much for the advice :3 this entity has been attached to me for over three years... it would be a great relief to finally feel like I'm not in all this darkness
Blessed be DPHOENIX! :D
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

DaughterofErebus wrote:Thank you so much for the advice :3 this entity has been attached to me for over three years... it would be a great relief to finally feel like I'm not in all this darkness
Blessed be DPHOENIX! :D
You're welcome & good luck! :D
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”