Guide for dealing with Ghosts, Demons, Beings, Ect

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
canobiecrazy

Guide for dealing with Ghosts, Demons, Beings, Ect

Post by canobiecrazy »

Well, if you are reading this guide, than you probably feel as if you are being "haunted". Let me tell you, right now, that most "hauntings" are either your ancestors watching over you, or your imagination. Remember this.

Step 1 - Determining the type of Being
First of, you want to know what you are dealing with. Think about whats been happening, or what you have been feeling.

Usually, Human Spirits, the most common being which "haunts" people/places/objects, which I will refer to as Ghosts for the rest of this guide, are simply looking for help, or sometimes attention. Ghosts are drawn to this plane for one reason or another. It could be many things, from attachment to this place, sorrow, remorse, trying to protect their spouses/children/property, or they could be looking for acceptance that they are dead. Ghosts usually manifest themselves as cold spots, smells, moved items, lights, and shadows. Dealing with this kind, when they are not malicious, is usually easy.
Second, are Shadow People. Shadow People are Human Spirits which desire to cause harm to you or someone else. These kinds of hauntings generally manifest themselves as nightmares, physical harm, sickness, strange shadows, and accidents. These are more difficult to deal with than Ghosts, but nowhere near as difficult as Demons.
Third, Fairies. Fairies are spirits of nature. They come here to cause light trouble, but never truly harm you. These usually manifest themselves as moved items, noises, strange giggling, missing items, and small blurs in the corner of your eye. Fairies are clever, and will often work around your spellwork, or simply block it, making them slightly difficult to remove.
Finally, Demons. Demons are evil, malicious beings. They can do no good to you or your family. They WILL harm you, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Sickness, cuts, accidents, crashes, pains, disease, panic attacks, and fear. These beings feed off of your fear, growing stronger by it. They are the most difficult of all to banish.

Step 2 - Plan of Action

Ghosts, as I have said, are the easiest to help. In these cases, you want to help them get over their issues, and move on. Banishing them can hurt them. Instead, give them positive energy. I prefer to use candles and prayer. Charge a white candle full of bright, warm, comforting, healing energy, perhaps even inscribe it with runes or text, and light it. Invision your energy filling the house/item. This almost always works. The ghost will be comforted, and have a little "push" to get over their troubles.

Shadow People are a bit more difficult. When dealing with Shadow People, first determine whether or not they can be helped. If it seems to be on the milder side, then you should, first off, try helping them. Give them warm, soothing energy, perhaps using the candle method I provided above. However, you should protect yourself. Shield yourself from them at all times. If the healing method does not work, you must resort to banishing them. You can do this with several methods. Personally, I like to first invision a bright white light, harsh and hot, starting from me, and pushing outward from the house. This, sometimes, literally pushes the spirit out of your home/item. Then, make sure to protect your home from further hauntings, with a protection spell or other methods. If this does not work, try smudging.

Fairies.. are difficult. First off, try hanging iron things over windows. Fairies dislike iron greatly. Iron decorations, horseshoes, wind chimes, ect. If this does not work.. I honestly don't know how to help you. Ive never delt with a fairy before. The best method of getting rid of a fairy is never to let one in. Prevention is key.

Demons. Demons are evil, awful, disgusting creatures. Before you do anything else, shield yourself and do a protection spell on yourself right now. RIGHT NOW. Demons can and will harm you in any way possible when you try and banish them. Alright. Before you proceed forward, make sure you have a strong, thick shield, or a strong protection spell. Amulets and charms work great. Demons are strong, so I reccomend you work in numbers. Now, build up a strong amount of energy, and put it all into your smuding bundle. Hot, white light, pushing the demon out. Make this as strong as you can. As strong as you possibly can. Now, go through the house smuding. Expect resistance. Sprinkle blessed water, salt, and blessed incense all through the house. Call in help from deities. Do whatever it takes to get it out of your house/item.

Step 3 - Preventing Future Hauntings

Now that your being is gone, you have to work on preventing more. Hang iron decorations throughout the house. Bless your property/object, and put a protection spell over it. Put amulets/charms throughout it. Sprinkle some salt or brick powder over your windows and doorways.

I hoped this helped you! Good luck!
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: Guide for dealing with Ghosts, Demons, Beings, Ect

Post by Symandinome »

This was a great post!

I would however like to say something in regards to faeries. I am a follower of Faery Faith and am certainly not new to their ways. I have been working with them for 20 years. It is a rumor that they dislike Iron. In fact there are some types of faeries that like to be around Iron. Iron is a natural item and in turn has a faerie or "species" of faery so to speak that is associated with it. Faeries have been known to aid blacksmiths with their iron work and teach them new methods of forging. I cannot say with any amount of certainty that all faeries are attracted to Iron but there are some that are.

Faeries DISLIKE BELLS!!!! The sounds of bells chiming is irritating to faeries and when working rituals with faeries you do not use bells in the ceremony.

It is true that faeries can oftentimes be mischievious and do things that irritate us like hide our keys and things like that. This really isnt them trying to be mean though ( for the most part) Really when they do these things it is their way of saying HEY slow down theres much more to the world then you and your issues. Sometimes they do it though just because they think its funny. Their sense of humor is much differnet then our own.

There are some faeries that are "mean" and do not like humans and these type generally distance themself humans all together. There is the off chance that you can come in contact with a faery of this type if you are in a remote area of nature or if it makes its way to your home because you have something it wants. The likelyhood of the latter is small.

For the most part faeries are kind and benevolent and like to be around humans. They find us ammusing and curious. Having faeries in our homes is something we should appreciate and not be afraid of. They can be very beneficial to us, our endeavors, and the general "energy" of your home. They will look out for your pets, your children, and help protect your home from intruders.

They appreciate being spoken to softly, calmly, and in a friendly respectful manner.
They appreciate small tokens of appreciation such as bowls of milk, honey, and sweet breads as well as shiney objects.

It is possible for them to make a nuisance of themselves but in this case simply talk to them regardless if you can see them or not and tell them how you are feeling and what you would appreciate if they would do; such as please leave my keys alone. Doing this with an offering will usually smooth the problem over.

They can be great friends and teachers we should cherish opportunities we get to interact with them.

They do not take kindly to people who destroy the environment in any way and it is under these circumstances that they can become a little malicious to you.

If your being a good pagan though and taking care of mother earth like you should be anyway you shouldnt have a problem!

I'd like to also add before I go if you go trying to "make them" do anything then you will likely run into problems. If by the off chance you can make them leave your home....what are you gonna do when you leave yoru home yourself? ...they have very good memories and do not forget...time is on their side and they will bide their time and give you back what they feel you deserve.

Its is much easier to GET IN their good graces than it is to GET OUT OF their bad ones

so with knowing this why not try to make a friend!
canobiecrazy

Post by canobiecrazy »

That is an awesome post, Symandinome! In the context of this guide, I meant "malicious" or "annoying" fairies. I hope I didn't offend you! I wish I could edit the part about bells and offerings in..
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

you didnt offend me at all :) alot of times if you want to edit your post you can tell JBRaven the forum administrator what you would like done and she will do it for you. I wouldnt worry about it though the information is in the thread either way so its all good :)

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”