woah >_>

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
illbehere

woah >_>

Post by illbehere »

i done a dream spell last night, to have prophetic dreams, it worked ok ish but i forgot the lavander so it wasnt powerfull enough, then i used two other psychic and prophet spells found on various sites. it was really wierd.. i was lieing in bed considering what my dream might be about, hoping to get to sleep soon when i spotted the shodow of something. at first glace the shadow was a chess peice, then it slowly became unblurred and looked exactly like dagda, the nature god. i felt like i should be scared but i wasnt, i was at peace.
also my dream that night was of a demon coming into my house and i banished it, somehow it managed to drag me to hell with it and i had to fight alot of demons.. it doesnt seem important but yeah.

anyone ever seen the outline of a god before in a shadow?
whats your thoughts or views on this?
magus

Re: woah >_>

Post by magus »

The only outlines of people I've ever seen are shadow people, this could've been one perhaps that knew how to prey on your beliefs. Though, it is possible it was Dagda, and I would say you should feel very lucky that he showed himself to you. And about the dream, I have no clue how to interpret that.
You know they're all the same
You know you're doing better on your own so don't buy in
Live right now
Just be yourself
It doesn't matter if that's good enough for someone else
~Jimmy Eat World
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Maybe it means that you should be prepared to fight your inner demons soon, most of the times dreams are not so literal, about the shadow, I don't know usually Gods/Goddesses don't appear just like that even to people that worship them much, but then again you might be so attached to that God, that he trusted you, or else I would be careful because "Not all shiny things are gold" ;)
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Often times before a being wants to reveal him or herself to you, they will appear as a shadow form.
But you can typically tell the difference between bad shadows and good shadows.
illbehere

Post by illbehere »

kind of a update..
basically yesterday i was sitting at my computer desk here in silence and a paper bag flew across and onto the floor a few paces away before my eyes. i obviously just thought maybe that it was a lil breezy at the moment. then i thoguht to myself "id only really be scared if the green box fell into the bin" and yeah basically the green box slowly started to fall into the bin as i watched. i tried to remain calm and look up a banishing spell but whatever it was obviously didnt like that. i got this really bad vibe in the room.. so much so i had to leave the room and stay in the room beside it for a while. eventujally i plucked up the courage to banish it and it hasnt bothered me since.. but it was around this time that it happend.. so im seeing if anything happens now to show it hasnt left. it really creeped me out
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Is there some significance about that box?
illbehere

Post by illbehere »

nope its my dads lunch box =/ and the paper was the bag my dads medication came in =/
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Okay was curious but was it because of what happened or a feeling you got that you wound up getting spooked so to speak.
illbehere

Post by illbehere »

doubt it. i was happy about a possibility of dagda appearing to me he's my number one god :P
probably the energy in the room spooked me but it doesnt explain how this moved =/
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Okay so it was more the energy than the stuff moving, I asked because I know people can get a creepy feeling if say a stack of something wasn't set quite right, and it falls at a time when they are doing something and thought it was secure. It is possible that you have a negative entity around because of the other energy's.
illbehere

Post by illbehere »

yh i checked after the incident how u can put the lunch box in the bin, u cant unless u push it in =/ it cant slip in, its too heavy and props against the side when it falls. doesnt move a cm. so it needed to be pushed or grasped =/ i banished the entitity when i found it to be negetive
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

good to know

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”