Movie theatre ghost

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
orestes903

Movie theatre ghost

Post by orestes903 »

I work at an independent movie theatre in east Texas. The owners actually own two theatres. At the one I do not work this pic was taken. What do you think? The manager over there says he had the image analysed and it has not been altered and they were generally freaked out about it. A paranormal society in the area is interested in doing an investigation. The owner will not agree with it, however, because they are also a wiccan coven (this is a SMALL town in east texas btw).
ghost.jpg
ghost.jpg (8.87 KiB) Viewed 809 times
AmethystQuartz

Re: Movie theatre ghost

Post by AmethystQuartz »

What is the pic of? i dont see the ghost, is it the thing in the corner or a girl or what?
Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
orestes903

Post by orestes903 »

Ya, its in the top right corner. It looks like a woman from the late 1800s to me. Sorry for the bad resolution, this is the size I received the pic.
Nyxannwn

Post by Nyxannwn »

Oh I didn't even see the woman at first.. I thought you were talking about the orbs in the foreground..haha (could also be dust, but could help to support your hunch as well!). I would say from what you have here it does look like there could be something there. We have haunted movie theater in our town as well. I would see if you could call in another investigative team. If you can't find another one in all of Texas, from another state, perhaps. There are plenty of them, so you shouldn't have much of an issue.

~*~Nix~*~
orestes903

Post by orestes903 »

The more and more I talk with her about the more and more I have the feeling she just doesn't like people "touching" her things. So I suppose there is nothing to do. Thanks for the reply anyways!

Orestes

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”