Charmed - TV Show

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Re: Charmed - TV Show

Post by Raven At Heart »

"Bewitched" is another one of those shows that made people less hateful toward witches. In fact I think it was the earliest.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
Danek

Post by Danek »

smogie_michele wrote:Still one of my favorite shows. My fiancé and I have taken to yelling "Leeeooooooo!" every time we accidently hurt ourselves.
loveface loveface loveface

I am going to have to do that from now on! That's so amazing!! Ha!

I LOVE this show! I am currently binge watching it. I am in season 6 now. I like learning about modern day magick through them. It's neat when I have been learning and then the show has it.

-Danek
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

SnowCat wrote:I found Bewitched much more entertaining.
I used to watch Bewitched every night with my grandmother on TV Land. One of my favorite childhood memories. :fairy:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

I still watch this show to this day it will always be my favorite witchy show so to speak. I always either watch Charmed or the last 3 episodes of season 6 of Buffy to cheer myself up as some of Willow's lines are hilarious.
kitaj

Post by kitaj »

I was obsessed with Charmed as a kid. I was around 8 or 9 when it started airing and I think I probably watched all of it over the years. My mom is a devout bible-thumper, so she wasn't very happy about me watching it, but my dad is agnostic and didn't care, so I got away with it. I even read some of the cheesy novels, too.

I didn't know it's on netflix. When I finally go home to the states in November, I'll have to watch it again.
Silvana

Post by Silvana »

I loved watching Charmed as a kid. I remember being around 8 years old and I was always running back in the house to watch my series. Back then all the kids played outside, but Charmed was more important. :)
I recently rewatched all online. It was a nice way to remember my childhood. Also it awaken my interest in Wicca.
So I'm grateful that show exists. <3
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I loved this series too. It started everyday about the time when I came home from school. Nothing in the world could make me hurry to get home, more than Charmed.
It made me wish for sibling even more than before...but still no luck.
It's cool that they still air it from time to time,but only early in the morning :-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

It's on Netflix
searching4truth

Post by searching4truth »

My 15 year old and I watch it together. It's a guilty pleasure!!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi there searching4truth, your post may not have shown up immediately because we have a default on this and the readings forum for people with less than 20 posts.
In any case, you have been a member for several months and we have yet to get an intro from your wonderful self. Could you swing by that section and let us know a little bit about you? Thanks.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

For anyone interested, you can actually download and print the pages for the Book of Shadows used on the show here. After looking at the pages, some of them seem like they could be legit. Most are fantasy though.
Silvana

Post by Silvana »

Oh, that's awesome! Even if most are fantasy spells, I would love to have them.
Some might be true. Or very close to the real ones. For example I found the truth spell on a page about Wicca. Of course it won't force anyone say the truth and then forget about it. I know that's juat silly fantasy, but it might reveal the truth in a subtle way.
Anyway no matter what, I'm so happy that you posted this.
Thank you! :)
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Nice,thanks! Even if the spells are not real,they can give you some ideas for making your own. The BoS also gets a fancy look with some of those pages in it,and the oner of the childhood dreamso, for some of us, can come true :wink:
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

It's not the complete book, though, as it is missing seasons 3, 4, 7, and part of 8. I found a Facebook page which shared a link to download the whole book, but the link was dead. I've seen videos of people that created the whole book like this one. You may be able to find additional pages here and additional info here.
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

I always wanted that BoS mostly for the sheer beauty of it... it's my idealized BoS if I can ever afford it as something to pass on to someone (unlikely to be my children as they are all Christians as is my wife.. she has a don't ask don't tell policy on my religious practices and I attend church with her every Sunday..

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”