Signs from Previous Lives

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Hey guys! Maybe I'm missing the obvious here... But, what benefit would one gain from knowing things about their previous lives?

Also, great post Seraphin! I skimmed it, so I hope it didn't answer my question and I missed it!

Rosie Moonflower [SUNFLOWER]
YanaKhan

Re: Signs from Previous Lives

Post by YanaKhan »

Well, I for one, would like the reason behind things I experience and have no reasonable explanation for. Besides, it can be really interesting to know about your past self. At least for me, that is.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

It can eliminate phobias and trauma and cure illnesses which may have originated in a previous life. It can also help you achieve meaningful insight that help you understand you present problem or situation. It also makes us understand why certain folks behave toward us and why we behave toward them in a particular way.

Our attitudes, predispositions, inclinations, our character and taste could be results of experiences from our previous lifetime too!

Knowing your past lives also brings hope and optimism. It presupposes our perfectibility -- that's still not too late to change and we could still perfect ourselves! It also answers many of the otherwise difficult questions connected with our existence, such as the origin of evil in our lives and the seeming injustice you're experiencing and the fairness of your spirit community.

Actually in Yoruba, their priests who interpret the Odu (collection of spiritual knowledge and ethics) are looking for particular patterns in both previous and present lives. Then, they're able to guide people down the right path.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

Seraphin wrote:It can eliminate phobias and trauma and cure illnesses which may have originated in a previous life. It can also help you achieve meaningful insight that help you understand you present problem or situation. It also makes us understand why certain folks behave toward us and why we behave toward them in a particular way.
I know for me it's also helped me find the root of seemingly irrational problems and habits so I can finally start to tackle them.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Yes! Yes!
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

That all makes sense to me! Great post Seraphin! And thanks for explaining it to me everyone.

Rosie Moonflower [SUNFLOWER]
Helpplz

Post by Helpplz »

Also I have always felt like I was waiting for something to happen in my life. Nothing satisfies this feeling. Until I was told I was told by another we were twin flames, being new to all this I looked into it and it makes sence , she told me about our past life and what happened and how it ended, I can picture more than what she has described in more detail but I'm not sure if it was a movie I have seen or not,
We are very far from each other have never met in person but we have had an incredibly intense relationship for 8 years
We met purely by chance I felt a need to visit a certain site at a certain time and replied to her post and the rest is is as they say history.
Now with that recently on the rocks I think maybe I should go for a past life regression and see

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”