numbers

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
tnc0712

numbers

Post by tnc0712 »

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but it seems relevant...

I have always had a weird connection with the numbers 0712, and I use them for everything... I found out yesterday that my first love, and the guy I still feel everything for got married on 07/12/10... coincidence?
Victoria Mnemosyne

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

i dont believe in coincidences like that.
personally, there are certain numbers- and other "coincidences" that pop up several times in my life. take for a small example, the number 3.
the number 3 is my birth and name numerology. when i chose my magical name, i chose it because it was celtic (im irish american) for a goddess of inspiration. when i did the numerology, it also turned out to be a number 3 name.
what's more, is that its pronounced "kay-fih-own" and if i were a boy, my parents planned to name me kevin owen.

theres many more.
i definately do not feel that its a coincidence.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Yup. Coincidence.

List every person you have known ever and then list their date of marriage.

ONE of those people got married on that day. You could argue it only applies to those you have a close connection to so list all close family and loved ones, list their birth marriage and if applicable death dates. If they all have the date in the pattern 0712XX

They wont.

Pure coincidence. It happens, life on earth is a massive coincidence, if the moon or sun were a tiny tiny bit different i wouldnt be typing this message. The problem is the human brain is hardwired to find pattern, back in the day pattern would help us hunt for food (every year there is a massive migration of deer, or after a fire animals would graze on the grass, every year it gets cold then hotter etc...) it would help us identify things around us, just like people are "seeing" the face of "jesus" in bread that same ability would help us see the outline of a tiger in the jungle, or a snake on the floor etc.... we cant help it. But we are all too keen to accept it as a real pattern when it isnt.
zenine

Post by zenine »

I think it's a pretty amazing coincidence!
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
)BrightOne(

Post by )BrightOne( »

Yeah! We all have intuitions, don't we? you know sometimes when you hear a song on the radio that's, Idunno, about breaking up and then the next day your best friend broke up with her boyfriend or something.

But then I'm just someone who believes everything happens for a reason. Not always a good one, but A reason. I wouldn't join the wiccan religion unless I had the desire for wisdom and answers that mundane society sometimes just can't get so you'll have to forgive me :lol: I don't really think nature would give us the urge to find patterns for no reason though.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”