soulmate?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
jtnm6

soulmate?

Post by jtnm6 »

the other day i met a girl that as soon as i looked into her eyes it felt like i had known her forever and we felt a connection does some one have an explanation to this
evanlie

Post by evanlie »

This has happened to me as well, I like to think that me and who ever the person is have shared a past life. :D
AP670
Banned Member

Re: soulmate?

Post by AP670 »

jtnm6 wrote:the other day i met a girl that as soon as i looked into her eyes it felt like i had known her forever and we felt a connection does some one have an explanation to this
Pheromones. If you get a wiff of the right one...Whew!!!
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

ok then AoP...say you meet someone OUTSIDE...and they're standing upwind so the wind is blowing towards them, BUT you have that same feeling? How would you explain that one? :)
hcfp

Re: soulmate?

Post by hcfp »

jtnm6 wrote:the other day i met a girl that as soon as i looked into her eyes it felt like i had known her forever and we felt a connection does some one have an explanation to this

That girl must have a pleasant personality that made you instantly get attracted to her. But too early too soon to think that she's your soulmate. Get to know her first and establish a strong friendship bond. :wink:

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”