Psychic Herbs

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
SeleneK

Psychic Herbs

Post by SeleneK »

Psychic development-anise, basil, bay, celery seed, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, lavender, marjoram, nutmeg, oregano, parsley, peppermint, rosemary, saffron, sage, spearmint, star anise, thyme

I wanted to know what the best ways to use them are? like on what kind of foods and stuff. Let me know any ideas you might have. And i wanted to know if anyone had any ideas about how to awaken Psychic powers too.

I am also looking for any good books or sites about how to use herbs with magic. Herbs are new to me.
Shub Niggurath

Re: Psychic Herbs

Post by Shub Niggurath »

Sage is a great herb with many different uses depending on its species.

Common Sage (Salvia officinalis) is basically good for any kinds of health problems. You can make brews to use as a medicine or add it to your bath water.
White Sage is good for smudging to cleanse your house, yourself or objects energetically.
There's also the "Magical" Sage (Salvia Divinorum) which is psychoactive and causes visions and hallucinations for around 10-15 minutes (it's illegal!).

Lavender is another miraculous herb, it's good for everything and smells nice. It's good to add it to your tea if you want to fall asleep faster, helps with headaches and migraines, calms you down, perfect to add to your bath water.

Nutmeg is a nice spice in general but also has some "magical" properties if you eat a few seeds, causes visions and hallucinations for a few hours or even 2 days.

And ginger is good for healing if you feel weak; if you add it to your tea during the winter you'll feel warmer; if you add it to your lemonade during the summer you'll feel cooler.
SeleneK

Post by SeleneK »

Levitating Cat wrote:Sage is a great herb with many different uses depending on its species.

Common Sage (Salvia officinalis) is basically good for any kinds of health problems. You can make brews to use as a medicine or add it to your bath water.
White Sage is good for smudging to cleanse your house, yourself or objects energetically.
There's also the "Magical" Sage (Salvia Divinorum) which is psychoactive and causes visions and hallucinations for around 10-15 minutes (it's illegal!).

Lavender is another miraculous herb, it's good for everything and smells nice. It's good to add it to your tea if you want to fall asleep faster, helps with headaches and migraines, calms you down, perfect to add to your bath water.

Nutmeg is a nice spice in general but also has some "magical" properties if you eat a few seeds, causes visions and hallucinations for a few hours or even 2 days.

And ginger is good for healing if you feel weak; if you add it to your tea during the winter you'll feel warmer; if you add it to your lemonade during the summer you'll feel cooler.
What about the ones you didn't name?
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

All of the herbs that you mentioned can be made into food and consumed.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”