Tutorial - How to Enchant Herbs

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
SpiritualPagan

Tutorial - How to Enchant Herbs

Post by SpiritualPagan »

(Originally told by Scott Cunningham, "Scott Cunningham - Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs")

Hey everyone! How are ya? Good, I'm glad, me too!

So I wanted to share some information on Herbs that I just started using. I have seen some really good results and this works brilliantly! So any Witches, Christians, Herbalists, etc. that work with Herbs magically, then get ready for something amazing!

Enchanting Herbs

What does this mean?

When you Enchant Herbs, you are putting your intention into the Herbs. In other words, you are telling the Herbs what you would like them to do or activating them.

Enchanting Herbs could be for anything. Sachets before a Spiritual bath, Mojo Bags, Herbs to burn during a Spell or Ritual, teas, foods, etc.

How do you Enchant Herbs?

Okay, this one is simple. Have a wooden, glass, cauldron, etc. bowl (try not to use metal, it interferes with the Herbs energy, try to avoid metal if you can).

Have the Herbs in a bowl. Take your hand and grasp them (use your Power hand). Visualize what you want (depending on what the Herbs properties are). So if I used Yarrow I would grasp them in my hand and visualize Love, Healing, etc.

If you are having trouble visualizing then grasp the Herbs in your hand and chant something simple like:
"Yarrow of Love. Bring me a Love."

Also if you are using a bunch of Herbs at once then just do what is above. If the Herbs you are using are for Peace and Prosperity then visualize Peace and Prosperity coming into your life. Or if you are having trouble visualizing, grasp Herbs in your hand and chant something simple like: "Herbs, bring me Peace and Prosperity into my life."

After that, you are done! smiley_dance

Hope this works for you as it has for me! If you have and questions or suggestions then please feel free to reply to this topic.

Blessings of Love and Light my friends! :D

- Josh

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”