school

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

oh no, its not that I don't want to go the the administators, I do go to them. They just don't do anything about it. They never do anything about it. Nobody at that damn school does their f*cking job, and its the f*cking students that pay for it!
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

i know its said a hell of alot mate but press on and do what you have to do f*ck anyone else.
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

I'm going through the same thing you are, people are really stupid, but thanks to Sercee know I can live happily since those guys who like to bother me have great chances to become loosers
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

Hey kittiekat93 that happened to me when I was in elementary school, the guy(let's call him F) always looked at me and joked with me, and I thought he liked me but then thought that it was just my imagination, anyway he changed schools and then a guy in my class told me that F liked me when we were in elementary school.
So try to talk with the guy you like, maybe he likes you, and if people give you nasty looks tell them to get a life!
hummingbird3

Post by hummingbird3 »

i dont want to come off mean but it sounds like youre judging them the same way they judge you.
yo soy bruja y tu eres mi todo
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

I don't think so, you know one thing is to say what they will become and the other is to bother someone you haven't even talked to.
hummingbird3

Post by hummingbird3 »

true but if youre running your mouth about them behind their back its still bad. people are judging you so you judge them back? that wont make anything better
yo soy bruja y tu eres mi todo

Return to “Teen Concerns”