Just a short Question

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Draconis

Just a short Question

Post by Draconis »

does anyone have any suggestions with dealing with depression to do with school?
All of lifes little problems can be solved by beating the buggers on the head with a broom.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

Basically i won't offer a spell or anything here. just meditate and use that to help yourself to get over it because you owe it to yourself!
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong at shcool?
RobinInnle

Post by RobinInnle »

the best thing anyone can do is talk... or if you dont wanna talk, meditation is good because it allow you a chance to reflect on things... But it also depends on what exactly is going on... There is no quick fix for depression. It is hard, but it has to be worked through... Talking from experence... Just dont let school get you to the point where your feeling like you want to let go. It's just not worth that...
[Epothes]

Post by [Epothes] »

Ah, yes, the great life as a teen can be a bit rough. I sometimes feel myself feeling a bit depressed but I guess things will always be like this since people change both physically and psychologically during this peak in age.

What I do when I'm feeling down is write, talk to friends, socialize in a positive way, or find something to do with my time that will calm me down. Normally things that allow you to vent and express your emotions and thoughts are good things to do when you have any sort of emotion you want to get rid of. Things take time to heal and all it takes is a bit of want and desire. :wink:
~Epothes~
Smolly

Post by Smolly »

the best way to get over it
for me personally
its to spend some alone time, meditating or going for a walk, sometimes i read a book cos sometimes they offer new perspectives ...
or i talk to my closest mate, he doesnt always help but it comforts me knowing he is there for me.
Morbid_Rogue

Post by Morbid_Rogue »

A bit of warning don't tell your school you are depressed...
The school I am in think I am bipolar though the test prove wrong and I had take an evaulasion..
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

Write something, have a diary, if you can't tell your parents or friends write what's wrong at school.
I've gone through that.
LycanBlade

Post by LycanBlade »

I (being in high school myself) find myself in the same depressed mood alot.....but it always helps me to eather site and read in a quite room maybe with some music playing.....or meditate......basically if u can find atleast 30 minutes to an hour just to relaxe and let your mind wonder you should be fine
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

THat's a good advice!
Besides you can write or dance or sing, do whatever you like as long as it makes you happy
Witch13
Banned Member

school

Post by Witch13 »

scholl sucks big time, bullies, teachers... my sujestion is dont pay much attention, live the life you like and let them do what they want, if they torture u in any way pay them back.
i dont care about those assholes anymore, if i see them in the street i dont even talk to them.
i had a hard time as a kid in school, i wasnt the popular type, and lots of times they made stupid jokes to me, they were kids at that time but that doesnt change what they did, the good thing about this all is that i grew stronger and i learned not to give a shit about them.
and just between us those bullies end up totally screwd up in the future. thing about it, bullying others is so easy but once u are the victim its a whole new world...
Witch13
Banned Member

school

Post by Witch13 »

scholl sucks big time, bullies, teachers... my sujestion is dont pay much attention, live the life you like and let them do what they want, if they torture u in any way pay them back.
i dont care about those assholes anymore, if i see them in the street i dont even talk to them.
i had a hard time as a kid in school, i wasnt the popular type, and lots of times they made stupid jokes to me, they were kids at that time but that doesnt change what they did, the good thing about this all is that i grew stronger and i learned not to give a shit about them.
and just between us those bullies end up totally screwd up in the future. thing about it, bullying others is so easy but once u are the victim its a whole new world...
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

Ignore them and focus in your studies, the bullies end up without jobs
[BeautifulWitch]

Post by [BeautifulWitch] »

I have no idea what you are asking, but i'm going though both.

I'm bipolar and because of my step father i'm usally depressed. And school to me should get blown to a million neno bitees!!!! Lol, but depression is serious. You should try to keep yourself busy and when you are sad then cry it out. Don't bottle it in. I have and now i have a big time trouble and karma kicking my butt

Return to “Teen Concerns”