Tarot readings by beginners

If you have a suggestion or comment about the board you can share it here.
YanaKhan

Tarot readings by beginners

Post by YanaKhan »

I don't know if a whole new section is needed, but I for one would like to practice Tarot, but I am just learning and have no idea if my readings and interpretations will be good and helpful. So, my question is, should a new section be created in the Readings by members section, or should I just post a thread, explaining that I am very new at this and readings can not be trusted 100%? Thanks. :flyingwitch:
Holdasown

Re: Tarot readings by beginners

Post by Holdasown »

Just post a new thread saying you would like to do them here for free because you're new and want practice.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

The Free Readings section has a sticky/announcement saying just that - our readers are practicing, for entertainment only (i.e. not a substitute for medical, legal, or professional help), and that the decisions remain fully within the asker's hands. Don't know how many people read it, but it's there. I personally always include a disclaimer that the readings are my interpretation only, that others may have differing interpretations, and that this represents only one of many possible futures, just to hammer it in a little more.

But yes, I think you should definitely post a thread for free readings! You are so knowledgeable, I know you'll be fabulous at Tarot too!
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Yeah, I missed that post somehow (I usually read the sticky threads and rules). Sorry about that. I will post a thread. Thank you.

Return to “Suggestions/Comments”